[Game] Wizards at Kings 12/8/10

gunks

Hall of Famer
OT:

Clippers beating the Lakers

I wonder if they're going to start selling jerseys in LA where on one side its Lakers, and on the other side Clippers. Perfect Xmas gift for your favorite SoCal bandwagoner!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Donte's #s on offense might look better, but I think Omri outplayed him for the second night in a row. He also had 6 rebounds vs 0 from our athletic 6'11incher.
Still like the arrangement. Can't afford to take one of our better defenders out of the starting lineup, and Omri can be more of a focal point off the bench.

Donte's #s on offense might look better, but I think Omri outplayed him for the second night in a row. He also had 6 rebounds vs 0 from our athletic 6'11incher.
Lol who cares! They both played the role that was expected out of the SF position. Hit shots, play defense, and you do realize most of the time Donte was out there he was with Cousins and Thompson . But i'm liking this SF duo right now hopefully they both stay consistent.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Lol who cares! They both played the role that was expected out of the SF position. Hit shots, play defense, and you do realize most of the time Donte was out there he was with Cousins and Thompson . But i'm liking this SF duo right now hopefully they both stay consistent.
Meh...0 rebounds is 0 rebounds. He was grabbing 6, 7 boards playing alongside Cuz and JT too. When you are that tall, long, and athletic, there is really no excuse to not grab a single rebound.

Still..that was me nitpicking, not hating. Donte played good D, and hit his shots, like you said..They played their roles. And I still like Omri off the bench (he's such a shot jacker haha).