winning game 2

ok, after reading several other posts on this board and other fan sites i feel that many of us have the same idea. to win game 2 we have to...

1. see more brad miller. he made an immediate impact when he entered the game. we need his high post prescense.
2. bibby and bobby will not go 1-25 again
3. defense and energy was kinda sloppy in the first half of game 1, but we locked em down in the 2nd half
4. just hang on and steal game 2. seattle wont beat us at home
5. BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT BOX OUT

“We just have to watch a little film and see what we can do against them. It’s just too bad that the next game is Tuesday instead of Monday. We want to get back after it.”

mike bibby after game 1.

hey look at me. im at 100 posts

Last edited:
key to winning game two...bibby must play...thats all there is to it...they better watch out on tuesday because bibby is gonna be coming back off his season low

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Real key to winning the game:

Score more points than they do.

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Tell your friends!!!

;)

I'd Like to add to that ...

VF21 said:

;)
More importantly ... you gotta show up

Bad Boy Bo said:
Don't forget about TAG! I don't even like that guy much, but he's definately a presence against Seattle.
How can anyone not like Tag after the way he's been performing lately. I hope to see more of him in this series, he defenitley makes a positive impact when he's on the floor. GO TAG!!!

VF21 said:

;)
Hey, I was thinking the same thing...who needs defense, lets just act as if we're playing Dallas or something, that'll get us some points!

The Kings, in my opinion, stunk it up in this game and still managed to have a chance at the end. Such a scenario is amazing to me. It's not amazing enough that they can come out half assed and looking lost in the second game and expect to win though.

We just have to watch a little film and see what we can do against them. It’s just too bad that the next game is Tuesday instead of Monday. We want to get back after it.”
Thats what really sucks having to sit on your hands for a whole 'nother day before being able to do anything about it...I'm antsy just thinking about it and I'm not the one playing the game...I wish they could play again tomorrow...what am I going to do tomorrow...? :/

Both these teams play poor D and give offensive boards, and they're both really streaky. That means neither team will ever be out of a game, no matter what the deficit, and most of the games will come down to the stretch like last night. So, we need either Bibby to play like his old clutch self or Peja to step it up down the stretch (which would lead to both a championship for us and Armageddon).

well, bibby had an offnight, but the sonics fell apart during the third quarter too, that's how we managed to stay close.
i think we need to look closely at their weaknesses, which i think the staffs for kings did well on the first game, and keep attacking during the second game. hopfully bibby will be back to his normal self and get some balls in.
the factors are many, and anything could happen. welcome to the playoffs.

Sorry I'm joining this party late but I just watched the game and the reason why we lost is that the team got so freaked out by rad's hair they couldn't do anything. Now they know what to expect. My theory on Bibby's bad shooting is that he was wearing that huge bracelet and it was so heavy it messed up his arm and he couldn't shoot. That's the only rational explanation other than Finley.

If Peja is shooting the ball well, I would love to see him actually get some shots up in the 4th quarter. But, that's just me.

I hope Miller gets the start.