Why can't the Kings get to the foul line!?

P

PejaFor3

I'm sitting here ripping my hair out wondering why the Kings have only been to the line one time in the first half so far! What is the problem! Same issues with our last game against this team. Why is it we can't seem to get to the foul line. Are we playing soft?

PixelPusher said:
also because the refs are swallowing their whistles. No calls an both sides on a lot of obvious fouls.
what calls did seattle not get?

These guys shot 15 more free throws than the kings!

The kings repeatedly went into the lane and got no calls, only 1 free throw in the 3rd quarter 7 in the first half and 7 in the 4th quarter.

the first 3 minutes of the 3rd quarter with all of the bogus fouls on brad really screwed the kings.

All I ask is call the game the same on both sides.

It just shows that we were not aggressive enough. The Sonics out hussled the Kings tonight. The team who is more aggressive usually gets more calls. I am not going to blame the reffs. The home team will always get the advantage in close calls. It has always been like that.

AleksandarN said:
It just shows that we were not aggressive enough. The Sonics out hussled the Kings tonight. The team who is more aggressive usually gets more calls. I am not going to blame the reffs. The home team will always get the advantage in close calls. It has always been like that.
The kings were plenty aggresive, they drove to the lane just as much as the sonics, yet missed mysteriously almost every single drive?

the sonics out hustled on a few plays, but the were not 15 more free throws more aggresive than the kings!

AleksandarN said:

Unless you are at ARCO..;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We are a jump shooting team, and we don't have single strong post player who can be effective in this series (Corliss has no good macthups, and Cat hasn't tried and is unlikely to be able to do that to Ray). The Sonics are the aggressors.

Evenstar said:
i'm pretty sure taht will change at arco. no post play, and like brick said, we are jumpshooters.
Seattle is just as much of a jump shooting team as the kings yet they went to the line twice as much!

this garbage about us just being jump shooters is nonsense, because seattle is almost exactly the same way as the kings in this department.