Who would win?

04' playoff kings vs 05' playoff kings

2003-2004 kings= divac, webber, peja, christie, bibby
bench=darius, buford, peeler, wallace, miller, songaila

2004-2005 kings= brad miller, kenny, peja, cuttino, bibby
bench= skinner, darius, bo-jax, house, mo-evans, corliss, greg ostertag.

there is no doubt that we are stronger more athletic and this year and with adding cuttino and kenny we have better scorers than a crippled webber and old christie.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
tyrant said:

there is no doubt that we are stronger more athletic and this year and with adding cuttino and kenny we have better scorers than a crippled webber and old christie.
'04. Struggling as they were, that team showed last year that they really knew what the playoffs were about. We'll have to see if the current crew even knows each other's names, let alone can up the intensity to playoff heights. Good draw with Seattle though -- they are even less expereinced than this crew, and aren't going to squeeze us first round the way a Dallas or San Antonio mihgt have.

I personally think the 02-03 version was the best in king's history .

1st team (Divac,cwebb,peja,christie,bibby)

2nd team (B-jax, jim jackson, Keon clark,Hedo turk , G wallace)

3rd team Damon Jones ,Pollard, funderburke and cleaves .
Our 2nd team could be the starting lineup for a lot of teams that year ,Though I HATE THE MAVS, 2002-2003 kings = 2004-2005 mavs .

If the kings were healthy in the playoffs , 02 = champs ,03= champs , 04 champs .

tyrant said:

2002-2003 team was our best team. 2001-2002 second.

Last year's team trails those, and this one trails last year's. They do have potential, I'm just not real sure yet how they'll fit together. Still so many new parts who haven't been to war together in the playoffs. My guess is it'll be a learning experience... the key is if they can learn and put into practice on the fly. :)

04 made it to game 7 and was an in and out shot from the WCF, let's wait and see how this team does, then we can judge. Like Tyrant and TNT says, "The truth will be told".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No offense meant whatsoever, but we're about to go into the first round of the 2005 playoffs and someone needs to know who would win in a mythical contest between the 2004 and 2005 Kings?

Why?

Isn't this something that could only be solved via one of the myriad computer games out there?

VF21 said:
No offense meant whatsoever, but we're about to go into the first round of the 2005 playoffs and someone needs to know who would win in a mythical contest between the 2004 and 2005 Kings?

Why?

Isn't this something that could only be solved via one of the myriad computer games out there?

just wanted to know if we are better than last years team in the playoffs.