Who else uses this site to procrastinate?

Oooh I'm tempted to post my favorite quote about procrastination, but knowing that we have a few young posters, and not wanting to get banned, I will refrain. :)

loopymitch said:
Not as far as work goes, but definitely house cleaning and running errands.
since im a senior and im out of school i use it to avoid doin that but b4...i would log on in school to avoid doin work and avoid studyin and etc.... :D im guilty but hey....

I'm with you. I get on this site at least 50 times a day throughout my work day. I just need a little breather every now and again and then some.

No Denial Here ...

Not me ... all you all do !!!

I come here cuz I learn alot and all you people need help.

There's nothing wrong with me ... I'm fine ... I've got plenty of things to keep me busy.

Okay - okay ... I'll admit it

it's so addictive. I feel like I miss something if I don't check in every day. We're not allowed to use work pc's for personal use but I do it anyway sometimes. Sssshhh don't tell anyone.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Use the site to procrastinate? Mon dieu! OF COURSE NOT!

If I said "Yes," that would mean I had a life away from Kingsfans.com...

*raises hand* KF is my second home..don't know what I'd do online without it. KF is my favorite place to procrastinate. I'm just glad im done school for the summer..cuz my procrastination was getting ridiculous

taken from: www.yourdictionary.com

pro·cras·ti·nate
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]v.[/size][/font] [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]pro·cras·ti·nat·ed[/size][/font], [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]pro·cras·ti·nat·ing[/size][/font], [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]pro·cras·ti·nates[/size][/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]v.[/size][/font] intr.

To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness. [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]v.[/size][/font] tr.

To postpone or delay needlessly.

[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]pro·cras
ti·na
tion[/size][/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]n.[/size][/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]pro·cras
ti·na
tor[/size][/font]
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]n.[/size][/font]