which teams can always come back in 4th quarter

Blazers played a damn good game last night against the Mavs...i was watchin...and they were this close to winning...but bottomline they couldn't execute the last like 3 times down on their end of the floor and thats what lost the game for them....but that win against the Spurs on Monday really got them into this "we can beat anybody if we put our minds to it" which is a great mentality...they got Zbo back, Joely has shown that given a chance he can make good things happen, Damon and NVE have been doing good things all year long, Theo's gonna block shots, Ruben's gonna be scrappy, Richie and Telefair are gonna do what they need to do, DMiles has been playin some good ball since he came back from injury, the rest of the bench is just gravy, and once SAR comes back i expect this team to start ballin...make at least a real push for a playoff spot...a la last year

sorry to go on about the Blazers like that..but im liking the way they have been playing of late...even though they haven't had the best record

as for the question at hand...that hard to say...i think any team has the ability of coming back from a deficit starting the fourth quarter...its just the better teams in the league who are the best at doing something like that

Any team that can score in bunches can come back in the 4th. Kings, Lakers last year, Blazers, Mavs, Suns (although I'm not sure they have this year).

funsc said:
forgot where I saw a month ago, " Miami always outscored the opponent in the second half..."
Yeah I was going to mention Miami, of course the teams with offensive firepower... Kings,Lakers, Mavs, Phoenix,Seattle even the T-wolves. But I think an even better question is what teams are the best at winning the game when they have the lead going into the fourth?