When Kings' Schedule will be set?

Being a Kings fan for the last 12 years or so from afar (Turkey, then Rome, and now Tel aviv), I hope I will finally be able to see our team live this year as I will be in San Francisco end of October until 1st of November. As far as I understood, full NBA schedule is not released yet. I will be grateful if you can help me in finding tickets and if you can advise me on average ticket prices and the best sections to enjoy the game.

Thanks in advance.

Go KINGS

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Being a Kings fan for the last 12 years or so from afar (Turkey, then Rome, and now Tel aviv), I hope I will finally be able to see our team live this year as I will be in San Francisco end of October until 1st of November. As far as I understood, full NBA schedule is not released yet. I will be grateful if you can help me in finding tickets and if you can advise me on average ticket prices and the best sections to enjoy the game.

Thanks in advance.

Go KINGS

P.S. can an administrator change the name of the tread as it is misleading....
Last year the NBA released its full schedule on August 4th, so hopefully they will do so again this year in the next day or two.

End of October to 1st of November = cutting it close. I hope it works out for you, but the NBA normally opens its season in the last few days of October. I did read somewhere that it might be a few days earlier this season, so maybe you will have a few games to choose from, but the big key will be whether the Kings have to open the season on the road, or whether they get to start at home. If they have to open on the road they may not get back to Sacramento until after you leve the area. If they open at home then you might get to have some fun and actually go to the home opener -- I doubt that is sold out, although excitement is building again.

When the schedule comes out hopefully somebody will bump this with the info.

Thanks a lot Brick. Let me take this opportunity to thank you again especially for your grades threads that i eagerly wait and never miss to read. I will just cross my fingers and hope that this year we will not begin the season on the road or that the road trip will include Golden State....

I hope the Kings open the season in Arco this year. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Kings open the season on the road the last 2 seasons in a row? Go Kings!!

I think Grant Napear said the full schedule will be out on August 10th. Since the season is beginning a few days earlier than usual, apparently the Kings will open on the road again, because of the non-availablity of Arco (other events already scheduled).

Single game tickets go on sale later than season tickets or the shorter multiple game packages. Maybe somebody remambers when that happened last year.

Arco has rarely been full the last few seasons and I have been able to buy a ticket at the window right before the game most of the time. That saves service charges. However you may want to be assured of seats ahead of time and you can go the the Kings website to purchase tickets to the game of your choice.

Most seats have good view, but price will go up the closer you want to be. At the Kings site, you can actually see what seats are available when you want to buy a ticket. The only seats I didn't like were seats about halfway up the lower bowl behind the basket. The backboard and shot clock partially block the view and they you have to look at the big screen under the scoreboard. I have sat in the lower bowl only a very few times.

Also, watch the tickets thread here, because some people here will need to sell their tickets for particular games and will do so for no more than what they paid for the tickets in the first place.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I hope the Kings open the season in Arco this year. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Kings open the season on the road the last 2 seasons in a row? Go Kings!!
It has been six consecutive seasons that we have started on the road. The last time we played our first game at ARCO was the '03-'04 season (which game, incidentally, was the first game played by LeBron James in his career).

K

Kingsguy881

It has been six consecutive seasons that we have started on the road. The last time we played our first game at ARCO was the '03-'04 season (which game, incidentally, was the first game played by LeBron James in his career).
I was at that game. Section 122, row u or v, seats 1 and 2. Great showing, Kings won. LBJ hit his first shot, a turnaround on the baseline. I knew at that moment....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just a reminder that we have a great liaison with the Kings (6th) who works out ticket deals for us. 6th, who I believe is currently on vacation, has already made some tentative arrangements about tickets for opening night. Stay tuned for further information when she gets home. Tickets are made available to contributing members first, and then to the board at large...

:)

I will stay tuned. Thanks VF21..

Just a reminder that we have a great liaison with the Kings (6th) who works out ticket deals for us. 6th, who I believe is currently on vacation, has already made some tentative arrangements about tickets for opening night. Stay tuned for further information when she gets home. Tickets are made available to contributing members first, and then to the board at large...

:)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The schedule is out, but not sure whether it is good news or bad for you. We unfortunately do start on the road, but they come back and the home opener against Toronto is falls exactly on November 1st. So that could be a great opportunity for you...unless you have to fly out that night.

It is bad, really bad... I fly on the 1st. I was really looking forward to see the Kings live. :(

The schedule is out, but not sure whether it is good news or bad for you. We unfortunately do start on the road, but they come back and the home opener against Toronto is falls exactly on November 1st. So that could be a great opportunity for you...unless you have to fly out that night.