When is Miller coming back ?

Ok, I'm getting really confused by all this injury mumbo-jumbo...
Does anyone know the status of the people who will be ready for the first game against the Sonics ?
Obviously, Bobby Jackson will be back.
Skinner should be OK, too.

Pedja said that he was going to be "errr ... i don't know ... errr", and we are hoping to have him on Saturday as well.

What's with Brad Miller ? The announcers were talking about during the game, but I couldn't understand them at all...

I think I heard both Espn and Grant say Adelman said he doesn't expect him for the first games off the playoofs... not a good sign.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
sloter said:
Ok, I'm getting really confused by all this injury mumbo-jumbo...
Does anyone know the status of the people who will be ready for the first game against the Sonics ?
Obviously, Bobby Jackson will be back.
Skinner should be OK, too.

Pedja said that he was going to be "errr ... i don't know ... errr", and we are hoping to have him on Saturday as well.

What's with Brad Miller ? The announcers were talking about during the game, but I couldn't understand them at all...
Since I've seen about a dozen different reports on here in the last two days as well I think this probably gets filed under "who knows?". Not for Game 1 it seems. Beyond that...?

it seemed more promising for peja than for miller. peja said he would most likely be ready for saturday but a lot more skeptical for miller.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Brad is apparently coming along just fine, but not expected for the 1st couple of games vs Seattle (at least).

So, as the Royal Prognosticator, I hereby pronounce that Brad Miller will return to play for the Sacramento Kings when the Kings return to ARCO arena in Game #3 in the 1st round of the playoffs. How's that? :p

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Miller's absence will be much more problematic if Skinner is not avalilable for Sat's game. Lets hope Skinner is ok and that Brad will be back to play in game 3. Fortunalty for the team Tag is really comming on strong!

HndsmCelt said:
Miller's absence will be much more problematic if Skinner is not avalilable for Sat's game. Lets hope Skinner is ok and that Brad will be back to play in game 3. Fortunalty for the team Tag is really comming on strong!
Its funny because Adelman may have no choice but to play Tag!!! YAY!! Tag has always played well when givin sufficient time.

N.U.F.A.N. said:
he missed a bunch of lay ups, but hey... he did good.
This was the last game of the regular season and I think, at least offensively speaking, he was attempting a little more than usual. 10 rebounds in 20 minutes I will take anyday though! He ain't here for his offensive prowess, although hes shown ability when it comes to passing out of the post.

sauce-26 said:
and if we need another straight up jump shooter, lets get tag into the game and have him fire away.
I have watched Tag shoot around before the games and the funny thing is, he hits A LOT of his practice shots. He could possibly be a good volume shooter if given the chance.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
N.U.F.A.N. said:
he missed a bunch of lay ups, but hey... he did good.
he only took 4 shots. sure 1-4 shooting sucks but the day the Kings need Tag to score points they have much bigger problems than his shooting. In the grand schem of things 3 misses is not bad and I have notived that in serious paly he RARELY shoots unless there is NO other option (3 assists tonight).