What's with "STOP FINLEY"......

What's with the "STOP FINLEY" sig......

Sorry could someone clarify me why we want to "STOP FINELY", thanx

Last edited:
LOL

I agree with piksi you'll get it eventually..however you are still free to join us in the fight to STOP FINLEY!

I was also want to let you know we are no longer using the word that starts with an "i" and ends with a "d" when pretaining to the Kings...some other choices...

"boo-boo"
"owie"
"turnip(s)"

Kings fans humor really

BTW --Just say NO to Finley

How come Amare had no trouble scoring in the paint last night? Brain Skinner didnt do his job right?

Nah...

Its all Finley's fault.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It really isn't fair for new members to be "left out of the loop." They don't call me Goodwill Ambassador for nothing. ;)

Okay, a very long time ago, a thread was started to "blame Finley." I can't remember why Finley was picked as the person that we would blame everything on, but blame we did.

Well, the thread took on a mind of its own. We not only blamed Finley when the Kings played poorly...or lost, we blamed him for EVERYTHING. By that I even mean things like wars, world hunger, and you name it. It got to be so hilarious that it had me laughing day and night, and I know others were similarly afflicted.

Now, understand, that if you posted, you could not blame anything good that happened on Finley, only bad things. A sample post might look like this:

I broke a tooth today, and it sure hurts. Damn you, Finley!

Well, some of us still make reference to Finley being responsible for something. Only instead of having its own thread, we just throw comments in threads here and there.

Yesterday, piksi made reference to Finley being responsible for all the in... (I mean owies) that the Kings players have suffered the past few years and he decided that it was time to stop Finley (much like breaking a curse). Just for giggles, some of us jumped on his bandwagon and put a "STOP FINLEY" comment in our signature.

Now if you do not find any of this funny, all I can say is, "maybe you had to be there." :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
There is a Blame Finley thread in the Lounge. Mad D recreated the thread after we started back up following our big Crash. It was originally many many more pages long.

A

AriesMar27

the whole stop finely thing is hilarious.... im going to get some "stop finley" shirts made for the playoffs.... god knows we need them....

A

AriesMar27

well i live in los angeles... and no one will know what the hell it means.... its going to be great....

stop finley... its revolution baby!