West&Stuckey VS Rondo&Ellis

Which duo would you rather have?

• David West and Rodney Stuckey/Cory Joseph

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rajon Rondo and Monta Ellis/Wesley Matthews

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
I'm interested to see what the popular view is about this.

David West is leaving Indiana, and it seems no team is really making him a priority. we just lost JT and a big-men rotation of Cousins/West/WCS should be pretty damn good.
Stuckey/Joseph can go and play the back up, and can arguably share the floor at times next to DC (Stuckey is probably better suited for that).

Rondo is, well he's Rondo... Some wouldn't touch him with a ten feet pole while others rave about him...
Ellis is a very talented player with a lot of issues attached to this talent, and Matthews was easily a top 5 SG in the NBA before he went down, but he might never be the same.

Which would you rather have?

West already said he wants to play for a contender, and that's why he turned down the offer from New York. I'm pretty sure we are not considered a contender yet, so there's no way we get West.

West already said he wants to play for a contender, and that's why he turned down the offer from New York. I'm pretty sure we are not considered a contender yet, so there's no way we get West.
Which contenders have money to offer him anything?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I am sure the final signing will not look like either option, but I voted head VS gut. My GUT says swing for the fences and take the big gamble that Rondo is NOT done and Mathews comes back 100% but those are two separate risks that together spell out one BIG roll of the dice. With Stucky, Joseph and West you are looking at 3 solid players who WILL bring improvement with zero risk. Now a smart gambler would mix and match to hedge his bets.

K

KingMilz

I think David West is still a starter in the NBA in particular paired with Cousins dude will be getting open jumpers unlike in Indy where he had no cp3 to feed him and had Hibbert in the paint with him. David West in the starting line up makes us way better.