We Are Dead...

Thank god this is a good draft year with alot of solid defensive big guys, we need to make some trades get some picks and start rebuilding this team from scratch.

I agree with everything said....

We can't stop anyone. Watching Matt Barnes light us up was embarrasing. Not that he's not a descent player, but comon, he scored at will against us. We need to try to get some extra picks in this years draft and get at least one athletic big man.

We can't stop anyone. Watching Matt Barnes light us up was embarrasing. Not that he's not a descent player, but comon, he scored at will against us. We need to try to get some extra picks in this years draft and get at least one athletic big man.
What do you mean? All we need is a "Defensive minded" coach :rolleyes: .

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Or maybe another swingman. It'll help Muss compete against Nellie in smallball.............AND GET KILLED!!! :mad:

You know... it's one of those times I wish to bury my head in some sand and just leave it there...

I lurk more than I post these days because I don't want to get myself banned. I've never left Slim :)

Always to the bitter end!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

That would be my preference too -- if ever there was a one year rebound draft, this is it. With the A.I. thing behind us, I am back to thinking that if we can land 1 or 2 extra picks from the draft for Bibby/Miller/Reef/KT, maybe a young kid or two, some enders or near enders (thinking of Theo Ratliff's deal in Boston), let's do it.

Geoff Petrie, PLEASE realize we need to rebuild...

We need to go into total rebuild mode. Trade for young players and picks. Move Bibby, move Miller. I'm afraid Artest is going to explode when we are losing this badly...

A little Homer action here... And not sure if he will come out early... DJ White, would love to see him as a King.

I am always amazed at these type of threads. Not like anyone thought otherwise. It's not Muss, It's not Bibby, Bee-rad... Until we get a true #1 option it will always be like this. BTW Ron-Ron is not and never will be a #1. He is a strong #2 option along with Bibby. Give me Bibby/Ron/#1 option all star (not AI) then we can start talkling about contending.

So really its up to Petrie and the Maloofs at this point. IMO a lottery pick at this point would be the best thing for us. I am tired of the patch work biz, sure impressive to keep us in the playoffs but bottom line. Ring or bust.

I know it's tough to judge how most guys will turn out that you draft, but look at Biedrins of Golden State. You telling me that they knew he would be this good so early in his career. Wouldn't we all love for the kings to have someone like him right now. But, if Geoff never takes any chances with Big men in the draft then you'll never know. Right now I'm sick with seeing us draft swingmen every year. It's time to go in a different direction.