We are allowed to win next year

I just wanted to start a thread, meant to hopefully stay positive, because as my name and avatar suggest I am simply bursting at the seams with positivity in life. ;)

Now think back just a few seasons ago, when we are in the lottery( hard to fathom I know) and hoping we lose at least enough to not lose our pick to Chicago if it lands 11 or higher.

We actually have incentive to win this coming season, not because we are title contenders, but because this season, we get to enjoy EVERY.SINGLE.WIN. Not only without remorse, but with the satisfaction of not only finally doing a real rebuild and enjoying the progress, but a lesser pin prick instead of committing Seppuku when our pick conveys to Boston.

We get to win this coming season, and have every incentive to fight hard, coach hard, play hard, and get up for every game. Regardless of record.

No matter who we pick, it is a blessing that we have deserved for a very long time. I am going to keep my pitchfork safely stored away, until I really have good reason to bring it out. Whoever we pick 2nd, I like what has changed over the past few years, so I will give them, and the franchise, time.

Hope is a powerful drug.

One of my favorite 2Pac lyrics was"expect me, I'm coming". I think that applies to our franchise more so now than in the last 15 years.

GET HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!
einstein.jpg

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am almost always positive. I know it irritates some people, but that's just who I am at this point in my life. I try and find the good in everything, and I don't bother doing those things that have no joy in them.

I have real hope for this young Kings team. They were FUN to watch last year, especially in the later part of the season, and I know I'll have fun watching them this season. As far as I can tell, no matter who we get at the #2 he'll be someone with a lot of the qualities I look for in a player.

It's been a long time for Kings fans. We've earned the right to some fun. We've been through more than most franchises could ever dream of and we're still here. We've got a beautiful new arena that I still gawk at like a school kid every time I go there.

We're gonna have fun. You find what you seek.

#GoKINGS!!!

I did enjoy last season I just don't have that gear in me to actively root for my Kings to lose. The game of the year was the Kings/76ers duel where Fox hit the go ahead shot because there where big plays after big plays with luck sprinkled in.

I am almost always positive. I know it irritates some people, but that's just who I am at this point in my life. I try and find the good in everything, and I don't bother doing those things that have no joy in them.

I have real hope for this young Kings team. They were FUN to watch last year, especially in the later part of the season, and I know I'll have fun watching them this season. As far as I can tell, no matter who we get at the #2 he'll be someone with a lot of the qualities I look for in a player.

It's been a long time for Kings fans. We've earned the right to some fun. We've been through more than most franchises could ever dream of and we're still here. We've got a beautiful new arena that I still gawk at like a school kid every time I go there.

We're gonna have fun. You find what you seek.

#GoKINGS!!!

I hope I get to be there one day. Hard being a Kings fan from the outside looking in. However, we are out here. :)