WCS summer

did not see this posted before.
http://www.nba.com/kings/blog/cauley-stein-puts-offseason-work

If it was not for this great offseason, i would think that article is too good to be true.
Now... It fits. Championship all the way :D

Added 5 inches to his vertical and 20 lb of muscle :eek:
We might have drafted a monster.
20lb of muscle in 3 months...yeah right:rolleyes:
I like his mental approach, but the whole video is more of a PR campaign for the NBA draft.

Get on that hgh before testing starts.
I'm not familiar with the use of hgh in the NBA environment. Don't know how frequently the athletes get tested or if they get tested at all.
But 2olb of muscle is the progress a top athlete can achieve in a year. Doing that in 3 months sounds pretty special. God send genetics, hgh's, more muscle surface area or just a PR gag? ;)

It's impossible, but still, some nice PR action to show his focus and commitment. Can't wait to see him inthe summer league.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
so when players say they gained "20 pounds of muscle" or more what they really want to say is body weight...which is basically 5-7 pounds of muscle and the rest is body fat. Making it sound like they gained all that "muscle" just sounds better, that's all.

He does look better and I love the haircut. Everything seems to be pointing in the direction of Willie being very serious about winning and getting better.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I saw something after the draft and he said he gained 20 pounds of muscle SINCE COMING TO KENTUCKY. Not in one summer. At the combine he was still around 240 which is what he was in college last year. This is just a misquote that someone ran with.