Wayne Gretzy at The 2004 Billboard Music Awards

Wayne Gretzky at The 2004 Billboard Music Awards

I watched it! What the hell were Wayne Gretzky and Janet Jones doing there? They were sitting in the front row. Who invited them? The camera got them standing up and clapping for Stevie Wonder who got the lifetime achievement award. I was so surprised!

Maybe it had something to do with the CD that Gretzky released after he retired; Wayne Gretzky's Greatest Moments.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe they're music fans? I'm sorry, but I can't understand your problem. Did they take your seats?

;)

Oh, I'm sorry. I just don't know how these music awards shows work. Can anyone attend them? Do they sell tickets for those events just like any other concert event?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ALL the award shows love to have celebrities in attendance, whether it's for music, sports, "favorite fan," etc. They don't sell public tickets per se, but anyone who is famous at the level of Wayne Gretzky probably wouldn't have any trouble getting them. In addition, the various "special" award winners - such as Stevie Wonder - have a certain number of tickets they can give to friends, etc.