Was Kingsfans.com down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It was down but it's back now so we can all resume our normal routines...

For future reference, if the site does go down we have permission from the kind folks over at bleachermob to post information.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I posted it in the Ron Artest Anything Goes forum, which has separate threads.

Hopefully we won't need to impose on them again, but it's nice to have somewhere to go to try and find out what's happening.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think I remember something about that. It was called the Scot Pollard forum first, right?

Anyway, that's way off-topic...

Basically, all I wanted to do with this thread was let people know the board had been down but now it's back and all's right with the world again!

I think I remember something about that. It was called the Scot Pollard forum first, right?

Anyway, that's way off-topic...

Basically, all I wanted to do with this thread was let people know the board had been down but now it's back and all's right with the world again!
Right. Scot Pollard forum. Back on topic here though.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
The website was NOT down. This was a beta test of an intuitive IQ screening program. Posters who lacked the requisite mental ability were blocked. Worked like a charm too.

Why did you have trouble logging on?

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since the server is now working properly and it appears we won't have any more problems, I've closed the thread.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.