[Game] Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings, 12/16/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Bummed I missed the Keegan Murray break-out game because I had to work today but the universe has a way of balancing itself out so maybe in some small way my lame day contributed .00001% toward one of those 11 consecutive made three-pointers?

Now I'm off to watch the highlights a few dozen times. :)

forget Klay Thompson. Did you know Keegan Murray once scored 26 points in the 3rd quarter and was 12/13 from 3 through 3 quarters?
These two stats right here make what we saw I think possibly the greatest shooting display in history. It took Klay 24 shots to hit 14 threes, no doubt with his team feeding it to him constantly to try to get the record. Keegan could have easily gotten it, but it would have cheapened this performance. I'm good with what happened. The only thing I might have done differently is having him start the fourth to keep in in the zone and play him 3-4 minutes just to see what he could do. Sitting him for 5-6 minutes there kind of derailed it. Regardless... this was imo the single greatest shooting display in league history.... and you know what? He'll top it.

Status
Not open for further replies.