[Game] Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings, 12/16/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game two of the five-game home stand. Utah is 2-11 on the road, 9-16 overall.

Fox is listed as a game-time decision. We all saw that his shoulder was hurting in the last game:

"De'Aaron Fox is questionable for Saturday's matchup against the Jazz due to right shoulder irritation."

Since Mike Brown will never start no. 0, we can expect Keon "Two-Tone" Ellis to get the nod tonight, if needed.

Utah is missing four players, including John Collins and Keyonte George. Talen Horton-Tucker is questionable. Trap game.

Well no Fox—- so step up and play hard as always. We should see Ellis a lot tonight , hope Huerter decides to show up as well. It’s going to be tough without Fox, hopefully Domas will take over. I’ve also been impressed with Keegan playing some good defense so I BELIEVE

Light the Beam
Hear us roar
Please make your free throws

Juan Toscano-Anderson will be in uniform tonight and wear No. 95 for the Sacramento Kings. (Ham)
I would really like to see Kessler Edwards get more minutes so he can get in a groove. We need his defensive skills, but he has to be able to convert, as well. Right now, he is a little frenetic out there, knowing that minutes are so hard to come by. Ellis is unusually calm in that regard. This is only Edwards' third season, and the second for Ellis.

Letsssss goooooo kingsssss!
No Foxy is bad :(……
Let go for some Monk time :D:D
I see Jazz are also missing starters will be more defensive minded game it seems …

What happened to the Sexton trajectory? I thought he was shaping up to a future star in Cleveland. He averaged 25 just couple of seasons ago. Guy fell off a cliff and he doesn’t look that good either

Status
Not open for further replies.