Tyler Honeycutt will get recalled from D-league after the road trip ends

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Published this morning that Kings not giving extension to Hickson, or was that already posted?? The 70° clear bright sunny day down here has clouded my brain.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Published this morning that Kings not giving extension to Hickson, or was that already posted?? The 70° clear bright sunny day down here has clouded my brain.
I think that was new today, with the previous news having been that there had been discussions but nothing imminent. I haven't seen any word on Donte, presumably because there's about zero chance he gets extended.

That leaves JT, JJ and Donte all as potential RFAs next offseason. And 11 guys coming back, if IT and Whiteside's options are picked up. It's going to be tough to remake this roster because there's so much continuity.

So is Honeycutt so raw and unready to play in the nba that he cant give us more than freakin Salmons UGHH!!!
He is rail thin, and will be abused by most sf's in the league, we don't know how "raw" he is, but if he isn't playing, its for a reason. He did only go to college for 1 year so im sure he is quite raw.