[Game] Toronto Raptors @ Sacramento Kings, 1/5/24,7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Someone please attend and get a "W" for us. I'll be a couple hundred feet away at Punch Bowl Social for a company event. Hopefully they have the game up on a screen in our room. :) I'd really like to see a beam up in the sky when I get out of there!

Edit - I just found out my wife has not yet seen The Beam in person - hopefully we can rectify that tonight!
They had the game on all the TVs in the area and when the Kings were about to win most of us went outside on the patio to see The Beam. Excellent!

I wondered that too. Why not play them both in the same game?
With this Domas , there is no space for 2 reserve centers … he is getting 36/38 minutes well deserved minutes
Which leaves 10sh minutes for the back up …
And again those are flying thoughts , nobody know what Coach has in mind …
Maybe he decided Len wasn’t providing good…
Or McGee was better for for those opponents …

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I have no inside info but I was under the impression heard here or another Kings forum that Len was on a minutes restriction since coming back from injury and I'd guess coach assumed he'd be more useful against NOP.

I doubt he thought McGee would work OT to get Toronto back into the game. By then it was probably too late.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Kings were obviously too casual when they got the lead. The other frustrating thing for me in this game was that when Brown put in Murray he was ignored far too often in the offense. When he did get the ball he made excellent decisions that led to baskets or excellent shots by his teammates who happened to miss.

The Kings were obviously too casual when they got the lead. The other frustrating thing for me in this game was that when Brown put in Murray he was ignored far too often in the offense. When he did get the ball he made excellent decisions that led to baskets or excellent shots by his teammates who happened to miss.
Agree. Murray didn't get the ball in the second half. Toronto did pick up their defense and the kings didn't get calls on their drives to the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.