The truth!!!

calm down..... too much negativity these days.

who is to say they can't be contenders? they are waaaaays from their prime and you are already writing them off..

reke: he is a damn rookie who is over achieving in a so called "weak draft class" dont have a cow if he makes mistakes left and right buddy :D he will get better and how scary is it if he gets better.

JT/Hawes: Learning, young, and if hawes does pan out to be a 3pt shooting big who can lure the likes of howard and dalembert out of the paint... and that jt learns to smartly play the game whos to say it wont work? we havent seen them all have a good game.. we havent seen them under a coach who has worked with them for more than a year.

yes they cant guard the likes of dalembert. but dalembert and howard wont be too comfortable in the perimeter..

Coach: I think he knows more about basketball than any of us fans he's been at it for like.... his life? so the rotations may not make sense to us. but it may make sense to the 3 other guys helping him in his job. who knows.

Solid point guards so we wait tank and tank for the next stockton every drafT? or trade for a guy giving up important pieceS? what is a solid point guard anyways? a guy who dishes and doesnt or barely scores.... I really dont believe that a solid point guard is the key. its ball movement ALONE from every individual player.

We are playing defense, but you cant expect the young ones to channel the spirit of the spurs, nor the piston bad boys of old to lock up any one. not just yet. it has to be a team effort. and experience.

oh i didnt see the part you said you were wasted buddy... sorry

sometimes we go on a rage or a rant and rave session when we drink...

dont lose hope on these guys they will get better chin up kings fans