The Jerry Reynolds Show

I stumbled across a couple of his interviews a couple of weeks back. So far, so good. I like Jerry, and several of the guests he's had so I pretty much knew I'd enjoy it. I grew up listening to G-Man on radio back when only 25 or so games were broadcast on TV locally. So I really enjoyed that episode.

Always love watching Jerry talk to all the old and new Kings personnel. There's something innately Sacramento that his show always seem to give me, like an old but super comfortable blanket, which in my humble opinion perfectly describes the man himself if you ask me. Check it out!

(Feel free to move it. I don't know if it supposed to be posted here)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I (almost literally) ran into Scott Moak at Summer League a few years ago in the concourse at Thomas and Mack. I sort of involuntarily said out loud, "Oh, it's Scott Moak!" and immediately feeling foolish for saying that I hoped he might smile and nod rather than do whatever it is that royalty do when they are offended by the hoi polloi. But instead he smiled broadly and stuck out his hand to shake mine and thanked me for coming to Las Vegas to support the Kings, and engaged me in a couple of minutes of superficial conversation. He didn't have to do that, but I don't think it occurred to him not to. He was just a totally genuine regular guy out there doing his job and happy to see Kings fans supporting the team. I mean, it's not like I thought poorly of him before that, not at all, but it clearly never went to his head that he's "somebody". Those are the kind of "somebodies" that we need more of.

He was just a totally genuine regular guy out there doing his job and happy to see Kings fans supporting the team. I mean, it's not like I thought poorly of him before that, not at all, but it clearly never went to his head that he's "somebody". Those are the kind of "somebodies" that we need more of.
I can almost say the exact same about Carmichael Dave. Or Jerry. Or really just the town Sacramento.

(my homesick might or might not have kicked in since quarantine...)