THE FOX AND THE OX AND THE FALCON AND DAVION

It really was quite insane that Sabonis was connecting with his teammates so fluidly without a single practice under his belt. I've honestly never seen anything like it. It's a rare and special talent, indeed, who can walk onto an NBA court with his team for the first time and instantly make every one of them better. It seemed as if they'd been playing together all season and were just rounding into form. I don't expect such a smooth experience every game, and I'm definitely not a big believer in the Timberwolves as strong competition, but goddamn if that wasn't encouraging, regardless.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Man, it was good to see Kings players cutting & passing, the ball moving, a bonafide big man presence, and Fox seemingly rejuvenated. Additionally, Sabonis and Holiday seemed happy to be in SAC. Didn’t get a vibe either way on Lamb.
man has the face of a guy who looks perpetually miserable. Every single pic, even the thumbnails on the presser tweets the guy looks out of it. Lmao

That second tweet looks like the weight of the world came crashing down upon him realizing he now lives in Sacramento for half a season.

Also, I hope Vlade kicks a wall and hurts his toe knowing he didn’t draft Sabonis because his feelings were hurt, and now the new guy traded for him and it might be the start of something beautiful.
Wasn't he already selected by the time the time Kings picked?

I knew Sabonis was a good passer but the instant chemistry he developed with his new teammates is unbelievable. He made Metu look like an AllStar. It should be exciting to see what more we can accomplish once the team gets more familiar.
The passing was great. What stood out to me was as soon as he took the floor he was directing traffic, yelling at guys to get back on defense, etc. THAT is what the Kings needed as much as anything. Someone who can kick the Kings players in the rear and also backup what he's saying with his play.

The passing was great. What stood out to me was as soon as he took the floor he was directing traffic, yelling at guys to get back on defense, etc. THAT is what the Kings needed as much as anything. Someone who can kick the Kings players in the rear and also backup what he's saying with his play.
Dude just got off a plane, walks into arena, takes up the leadership role and has his teammates high fiving and hugging him like a long lost friends reunion.

It really was quite insane that Sabonis was connecting with his teammates so fluidly without a single practice under his belt. I've honestly never seen anything like it. It's a rare and special talent, indeed, who can walk onto an NBA court with his team for the first time and instantly make every one of them better. It seemed as if they'd been playing together all season and were just rounding into form. I don't expect such a smooth experience every game, and I'm definitely not a big believer in the Timberwolves as strong competition, but goddamn if that wasn't encouraging, regardless.
Just watched Pels game and CJ looked understandably lost in a new system. And that's why DS having such an amazing rapport with everyone was quite shocking to see.

man has the face of a guy who looks perpetually miserable. Every single pic, even the thumbnails on the presser tweets the guy looks out of it. Lmao

That second tweet looks like the weight of the world came crashing down upon him realizing he now lives in Sacramento for half a season.
I absolutely loved it when he finally hit that three and threw up his hands in relief! I look forward to seeing a lot more of Lamb.