Thank you Kings

I love the Kings, They are my life, they played with so much heart tonight, I respect every player on that roster! See you next year Kings!

It was a courageous effort that they gave. These guys gave everything they had, and that's all we can ask of them. This was beyond them.

It was a tough season. Saying all of these goodbyes...and we say one final goodbye for the season. Thanks, guys.

Call me wierd, but everytime we go down in the playoffs, I love this team even more.

A great game (but the rebounding) to go out on, I'd rather have this than a blowout.

Thanks Kings, no one better be going anywhere!! :mad: (maybe except Peja)

Thank you Kings for a great season. Even with all the changes they still played well. And also a big thanks for not ever giving up. Go Kings!!

Great effort by Mike and Peja. If they promise to be conisitent we have our selves a great team!!!

Thanks Kings.

Next year is the year!!! We believe!!

i dont know what i am going to do without this team to watch. throughout the frustrations, the bad calls (pheonix + dallas) and the game winning shots (clippers + grizz) this team has made me happy. so i look forward to an offseason of a big trade and some serious gelling during training camp.

p.s. i found it really fitting to watch the video made after webber got traded, not the one about him only, but about the team as a whole.

p.p.s. i am listening to sad music and drinking a lot of beer instead of studying for my finals, wish they hadnt lost till after finals

KINGS I LOVE YOU, thanks for a great season

Thank you, Kings. what a hard,different sort of season it has been for us all. despite all the changes you played better than can be expected and went out with a real bang and class. tonights game was another nail-biter. my heart was pumping so fast during that last minute. thank you guys for everything~!!

Thank you Kings for another rollercoaster ride. It certainly was eventful. From shocking trades to tough losses I am still here here and damn proud to be a Sacramento Kings fan!!!!

Now GO MONARCHS!!!!!

Win or lose, I thank you for another great season Sacramento Kings! My heart will always belong to you. Who comes, who stays & who goes doesn't matter. I've learned the true meaning of what a fan is & what a fan has to go through. Thanks for all the good, the bad, the fantastic & the ugly. You have my unending respect & all your efforts & even the lack thereof, are greatly appreciated.

I'm on tears right now with all mixed emotions running inside me. But in the end, I know that I will never regret & I will never forget that I am a Sacramento Kings fan forever.

Now to the offseason we go as we rebuild from what we have, what will be left & of what we can get for next season.

Have a safe & prosperous offseason Kings!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Go KINGS!!!!

I to rather have seen them going out fighting. It's going to be a long 5 months. I was dealing ok with the loss until they started playing that damn sad country song. It made me almost cry.

Thanks for everything, good and bad, this season! Whatever else that can be said (and will be said over the next couple of months), it certainly wasn't boring! And in spite of all the changes (with more changes to come, I'm sure) I still care very deeply about this team. Some days I don't know if that means I'm a true fan or simply suffer from "battered-spouse syndrome", but I'm not leaving this ship. Good luck next season (and good luck in this off-season too!)

Thanks for the season. It was tough all around, but I know we will have a STRONGEr team next season because of it. For the guys that have only been here for a short time, thanks for working hard. To the ones that have been here for a while, thanks for not giving up in the end (even Peja!). To Vlade, Doug, and Chris, thanks for always being a King to me. To the coaches, thanks for holding it together during the whirlwind. To the players who will be on the roster next year, thanks for working hard in the off season!! TO KINGS' FANS: THANKS FOR BELIEVING TILL THE END AND CHEERING THEM ON, NO MATTER WHAT. KINGS FANS ARE THE BEST. I LOVE THIS TEAM!

THANK YOU KINGS!!! What a season.... what a team.... I am soooooo sad right now, but I am so grateful for the effort the team put out. I am heartbroken we lost, but I am thrilled that we have a team that has given us so many years of exciting regular season and post season entertainment. This season has been my most emotional season as a Kings fan, because of the trades, but I love this team so much. uhhh... this is hard... need to wallow in it for a while before I can shake it off....

tonight I will be sad for missed opportunities, even while I am grateful for how far we've come. And, as ALWAYS, I will be proud to be a Kings fan.

BTW -Chris Cobb- where can I find that Kings video that was made after the Webb trade?

THANK YOU KINGS! for getting rid of the old players and bad contracts. It's now a "NEW KINGS ERA"! Hopefully the next best Kings Squad will win a championship!

It was a rollercoaster year, full of surprise, uncertainty, frustration, and fun.

Here's a toast to the Kings--the only team that gets my heart pumping.

To the KINGS,thank you for another year of b-ball,no matter how trying it was.
Shake it up this off season,and come with a vengence.Can't wait till October
Love you guys!!!!!!!!

Thanks for another fun, exciting season. It was full of emotions. The end of an Era and now a new one will began soon. Can't wait till next season.

I hope all the players have a great summer, practice, and stay in shape while learning new skills.

GO KINGS!!!
I will always love you guys no matter what.