"strip" playoff tickets - OMG $$

Yeah, my cousin signed up for season tickets to get access to playoff tickets this year. His tickets are in lower bowl about half way up in the corner and will average $124 a ticket next year. For the playoffs this year his cost for first round tickets will be $411 per ticket and they go up quite a bit for each round. If the Kings make the finals it will be $1007 per ticket.

Are you a current sth or just bought for next year? I hear there’s a big price difference. Trying to see how the prices are so different on the sites.
I’m not. My cousin signed up for next year and was given the option to buy his seats for the postseason and given the opportunity today to buy an additional two seats for playoffs under the condition you buy all 4 rounds. Whatever games don’t happen are refunded of course. They also gave STH access this coming Friday to buy individual games, though I’m not sure he’ll have access to that, since I used his access to get additional tickets today.

And you are correct, existing STH that already had tickets this season did not see the huge price bump that new STH got. My other cousin has “better” seats and has been STH the last three years. His playoff pricing was quite a bit lower Im told.

Any idea when single game playoff tickets will be available? I signed up for the Kings insider email newsletter, but no word from them yet.
April 10 to the general public. I haven’t heard anything from kings either but hopefully we get some early access. Apparently I got an email with access to warriors presale tickets somehow. Upper level goes around $135-155. Almost makes it worth buying those and hoping we draw them for round 1 vs paying $500+ for upper bowl at G1C

Just in the 12 noon presale for Round 1 single game tickets. It’ll be interesting to see what these tickets go for what they hit general sales on Monday. I got a pair of upper bowl for my son for home game 3 (5th in series) for just under $500. 1st & 2nd games were slim pickings + $$$

Just in the 12 noon presale for Round 1 single game tickets. It’ll be interesting to see what these tickets go for what they hit general sales on Monday. I got a pair of upper bowl for my son for home game 3 (5th in series) for just under $500. 1st & 2nd games were slim pickings + $$$
Do they show the date?

How did you gain access to the presale? Was it because you're a STH?
I signed up for the Kings insider in the hopes of getting access to the presale, but never received any confirmation nor have I received any word on when presale begins. A bit frustrating.

How did you gain access to the presale? Was it because you're a STH?
I signed up for the Kings insider in the hopes of getting access to the presale, but never received any confirmation nor have I received any word on when presale begins. A bit frustrating.
Season ticket holder. Had access to buy extra playoff strips earlier in the week and Friday was presale for extra single game tickets for Round 1.

Season ticket holder. Had access to buy extra playoff strips earlier in the week and Friday was presale for extra single game tickets for Round 1.
Thanks for the response! I really hope tickets will be available Monday at noon when playoff tickets go on sale to the general public. I was really hoping to get into the presale access today with the Insider signup, but it looks like they shelved that last night and removed it from their playoffs website.

I've been waiting to travel up from L.A. for 20+ years and am actually going to be in Sacramento next Saturday. If all tickets are sold out Monday, I hope I can get lucky and purchase a pair earlier that day without being ridiculously upcharged.

Thanks for the response! I really hope tickets will be available Monday at noon when playoff tickets go on sale to the general public. I was really hoping to get into the presale access today with the Insider signup, but it looks like they shelved that last night and removed it from their playoffs website.

I've been waiting to travel up from L.A. for 20+ years and am actually going to be in Sacramento next Saturday. If all tickets are sold out Monday, I hope I can get lucky and purchase a pair earlier that day without being ridiculously upcharged.
Hopefully you got the tickets today. Email was sent out at 2 but it was late for quite a few. I have no idea why they didn’t send it earlier if presale started at 2 :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who's annoyed at how much they Kings are charging for the playoff tickets? I got in the queue and the cheapest lower level tickets I could buy were $700 after taxes and fees... per ticket! They were not great seats either (behind the rim and almost 20 rows up). The upcharge is outrageous for a team that has missed 16 straight years.. you'd think they treat fans a bit better on pricing, especially the ones that have ridden the wave this entire time.

Just checked the Warriors' tickets, and their 1st home games at the lower levels for $300-400.. at resale!

I haven't been one to criticize the Kings' business side of things, but the prices feel like a slap in the face.

Hopefully you got the tickets today. Email was sent out at 2 but it was late for quite a few. I have no idea why they didn’t send it earlier if presale started at 2 :rolleyes:
I received the email at 2:06. By the time I inputted the code, every upper level ticket I was trying to purchase was "loading" as if it was leading me into the cart. Then it would display a message that another fan purchased them. In other words, I was unsuccessful in purchasing a pair.

Am I the only one who's annoyed at how much they Kings are charging for the playoff tickets? I got in the queue and the cheapest lower level tickets I could buy were $700 after taxes and fees... per ticket! They were not great seats either (behind the rim and almost 20 rows up). The upcharge is outrageous for a team that has missed 16 straight years.. you'd think they treat fans a bit better on pricing, especially the ones that have ridden the wave this entire time.

Just checked the Warriors' tickets, and their 1st home games at the lower levels for $300-400.. at resale!

I haven't been one to criticize the Kings' business side of things, but the prices feel like a slap in the face.
Agreed. They're taking advantage of the demand and scalpers are out in full force. Hopefully scalpers can't resell any of their tickets for 2x or 3x and they come down to earth on gameday.

The prices are so absurd you really gotta expect them to drop substantially. I highly doubt they're actually gonna be able to sell horrible upper bowl tickets for $1k+

If fans buy seats at face value from the team and the price on the resale market drops $500 over the next week you'd really hope they rebate some of that

I received the email at 2:06. By the time I inputted the code, every upper level ticket I was trying to purchase was "loading" as if it was leading me into the cart. Then it would display a message that another fan purchased them. In other words, I was unsuccessful in purchasing a pair.
It's prob about impossible to beat out reseller bots

Do you guys think the prices will go down when the tickets become available to the general public on Monday?

I guess I missed the pre-sale special today, and right now what I'm seeing are prices of at least $500 per ticket (upper level).

These are all labeled as re-sale tickets, but I'm wondering if cheaper tickets will become available on Monday?