Steven A. Smith Said 3 Way Deal With Sac, Philly Clipps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Saw A Report That The Kings, Clipps And 76ers Are Discussing A Deal To Bring Ai Here, Did Anyone See This All The Philly Fans On Espn Boards Saw It As Well. In Additon Eze Said That He Saw A Report That Thee Kings Contacted Philly Again, On Comcast Sports In Philly So The Saga Continues!

Just Saw A Report That The Kings, Clipps And 76ers Are Discussing A Deal To Bring Ai Here, Did Anyone See This All The Philly Fans On Espn Boards Saw It As Well. In Additon Eze Said That He Saw A Report That Thee Kings Contacted Philly Again, On Comcast Sports In Philly So The Saga Continues!
Unfortunately, we get the short end of the stick.

Give me Baron Davis and Beidrens.

actually we would get ai, philly gets shawn and magette, and a filler from the kings. it doesnt sound good for the clippers if all they get is bibby, but its steven a, but just to hear something means were still alive

Why don't you give us the whole detail. Are the Kings just giving up Bibby? We don't need another fiasco like we did yesterday.

i think its just having something to report about. it was vague but a lot of people saw it. he also said that miami is a "dark horse" eze said it was nothing but well see!

didnt really comment he said bibby and unamed players, i doubt it though cause if the clipps wont give up livingston for ai, then why would they for bibby,

i think its interesting that our name comes back up, and right after eze heard about the kingss calling philly, steven a came on espn

The Maloofs must have changed their minds after watching that barf bag game vs. the Warriors last night.
I think so. We do need to make some changes. They are trying to move Bibby before too many people see how bad he has been playing. :p

What was he thinking throwing up 12 3's when he wasn't close to hitting them?

didnt really comment he said bibby and unamed players, i doubt it though cause if the clipps wont give up livingston for ai, then why would they for bibby,

i think its interesting that our name comes back up, and right after eze heard about the kingss calling philly, steven a came on espn
Who is eze????

http://www.ezekielbearsports.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=36954&page=5

Ezekielbear here on this site. He has some good inside info/source.

Why would the Clipps do this trade? Do they really want K9? They have Brand and we all know how K9 hates coming off the bench. Do they really want to move Corey as much as we want to move K9 and Bibby? I know they like Shaun. I also know they were making a strong run at getting Artest last year for Corey. With Corey being injured, which killed the deal I thought.

AI needs to be moved, that's a given and Philly wants to do it soon, I though by yesterday, but hit some snags. I sure hope this is over soon. I would like AI, but I know we need the some big guys so I would be all for a multi team deal to get some size.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
<sigh> this whole Iverson thign has goten so ridiculous that I'm just goign to wait it out. A million rumors, teams in, teams out, changing every hour. They just need to do whatever it is they are going to do and end this circus. Then everybody can move on.

<sigh> this whole Iverson thign has goten so ridiculous that I'm just goign to wait it out. A million rumors, teams in, teams out, changing every hour. They just need to do whatever it is they are going to do and end this circus. Then everybody can move on.
This is one of those things that just needs to be waited out. But you know what they say "It ain't over....". These things are all erratic by nature, makes no sense to try and stay ahead of the metamorphisizing information.

This is one of those things that just needs to be waited out. But you know what they say "It ain't over....". These things are all erratic by nature, makes no sense to try and stay ahead of the metamorphisizing information.
Why too many people thinking they have inside info and then trying to spin it their way. It sure is nice to get a heads up as we get here and with Ez, but it is also frustrating when it doesn't happen. With many teams in the hunt, and with a player like AI, this could take awhile, we closing in on a week since he said he wanted to be traded last Friday.

I'm a little confused by your post. First you say YOU saw a report on the Kings. Did you see a report on the news, radio, message board or what???

and then you say

yeah me too, eze just said that its nothin who knows!
So, which is it? Let's not start something just for the sake of starting something.

was this on espn or what?

It is possible that Maloofs read the Simmons' article on espn Page 2 today and a trying to resurrect the deal.

I know I was jonesing for AI while I read it and I didn't even want him on the Kings!

It is possible that Maloofs read the Simmons' article on espn Page 2 today and a trying to resurrect the deal.

I know I was jonesing for AI while I read it and I didn't even want him on the Kings!
I enjoy reading his articles but there were too many flaws in that one for it to convince me that Iverson would be great for the Kings. The most important being that he failed to even address the possibility that all those "underachievers" were underachieving in large part due to Iverson.

I'm just as confused as ever.......First I hear we're talking, then it's "we're leading in talks" then "it's off because Billy King wants too much" then it's "Iverson not wanting to come to Sacramento(though I might add he doesn't have a no-trade clause...only one in the entire NBA is Kobe Bryant so damned if he likes it or not" then it's "we're officially out"

Now this!

:mad:

Just let it be done by Friday and get it over with.....or at least a concrete deadline

Umm if they read that then they'd know that the two team Bill Simmons picked both start with the letter C: Celtics and Clippers

Please stop attaching eze's name to your rumors. I've only ever been to his site twice, but both times I found posts directed at you saying that the rumors you posted here were bad (this time it's, "That trade from SAS seems just like late, bad info...I wouldn't put much into it.").

Even if Stephen A. Smith said something on ESPN, I'll personally wait until I hear about it from anyone other than realmustang5. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.