[Game] Spurs @ Kings - 11/9/15 - 7 PT, 10 ET

K

KingMilz

Kawahi Lenord is a absolute monster this is really the last guy Rudy Gay wants to be seeing when trying to get back into form.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Kawahi Lenord is a absolute monster this is really the last guy Rudy Gay wants to be seeing when trying to get back into form.
Leonard owns Rudy.

We're either seeing Gay get trashed by him, or Aldridge. Either way, it's gonna be ugly.

Would LOVE a win tonight to get this season back on track. This is a really big game for us and hopefully we can pull this one out. George has got to find a way of getting Rudy involved in the offense without the ISO all day. It's hard because he's not really a great shooter, but they need to find a way to get him shots within the flow of the offense. Loving me some WCS. Hoping to see him and Boogie shut-down the Spurs!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
You appear to be under the illusion that Rudy will play SF for the majority of his mins and by extent, match up with Leonard for most of his mins.

We're going to lose a close game.

It will be another moral victory that gives us a glimmer of hope now that Cousins is back.

We will go 1-3 after tonight and it will be back to the same ol' same ol'.

Kings basketball. You gotta love it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I chalk this up as a loss even with Cousins back. I don't know what Cousins will show up and the same goes for the team in general. Kawhi will probably have Gay in his right pocket for the duration of the game.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I don't see how the Spurs can be considered a contender.

After all their pace is only a highly mediocre 17th. LOL at that Pop idiot.
He'll wise up one of these days, take a hint from the Karl/Gentry school of big men and park Aldridge/Duncan at the 3pt line.

If Pop only knew the opportunity he was wasting.

I hate the run and gun offense and I hate iso offense as well. Coaches call it free flowing offense. I call it crap.

Ball movement is a beautiful thing to watch when there is purpose behind it. It's why I think the Thunder will never win anything, as talented as they are. They are iso heavy and in the playoffs defenses tighten up. They have arguably two of the top five players in the league and that is the only reason they can get away with a crap offense.

It's why the Spurs are still around, 1000 years later. Pop is a genius, but he uses a lot of logic as well.