Special 25th Anniversary Games coming soon

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The details are being ironed out for 7 home dates in Jan and Feb to serve as 25th Anniversary games. If they will allow me to set up under our group account manager program, then I plan to do so (for at least 1 of those games).

Here's the big specials that will be available:

Groups who sell 20 or more tickets will receive vouchers. Anyone with vouchers will have the opportunity to purchase some of the food items for only 25 cents. Yes, that would be 25 cent hot dogs, 25 cent nachos....and that sort of thing.

Please watch this space for details as they become available.

The details are being ironed out for 7 home dates in Jan and Feb to serve as 25th Anniversary games. If they will allow me to set up under our group account manager program, then I plan to do so (for at least 1 of those games).

Here's the big specials that will be available:

Groups who sell 20 or more tickets will receive vouchers. Anyone with vouchers will have the opportunity to purchase some of the food items for only 25 cents. Yes, that would be 25 cent hot dogs, 25 cent nachos....and that sort of thing.

Please watch this space for details as they become available.
Man....they are really going all out to get people to games this year....I like it...

When is the next one?

Wife and I are really wanting to go to a Kings game now that the holidays are over.

Missed the 9th, really wish I went!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks for the heads-up, 6th! I'm looking forward to being able to make at least one of these.

:)

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed the 9th, too, altho money played a factor.

I would like to go to a 25th anniversary game, though. Altho, the Royals/Kings franchise has been moved quite a bit, I think the franchise has been in Sacramento longer than anywhere else. Let's hope they never leave. :)

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thanks for the reminders. Will send an email to my contact and see what's up. Haven't been keeping up since I went on swing shift last week. Sorry!! I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Waiting for decisions to be made. I can tell you 3 things.

1. The food and beverage was recently sold to an outside source (i.e. MS&E no longer operates food and beverage)

2. The first of the 25th Anniv nights were held on Jan 12th and were highly abused. People had vouchers that went with groups then kept going back and getting 25 cent food for their friends. The new vendor probably lost a bundle.

3. Re-evaluation being done by vendor on whether they well continue this promotion.

So, back in a wait and see. I'm thinking of doing a game on Feb 28th depending on what happens. Then again, we will have to wait and see whether the high interest in the Kings holds up. I'm reading a lot of, "they're no fun anymore, playing just like last year" comments on this board.

I will post something more when I know something more.