Somebody tell Cousins he is not a point guard!!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If he hadn't been on the court, playing like he always plays (including bringing the ball up the court on the break) we also wouldn't have been in that situation... because we would have been blown out!

If he hadn't been on the court, playing like he always plays (including bringing the ball up the court on the break) we also wouldn't have been in that situation... because we would have been blown out!
I understand that, we need Cousins, we have no chance without him, we just don't need him dribbling the ball up the court, that's what this thread is about

gunks

Hall of Famer
The criticism is warranted, but considering Big Cuz carried us to the win tonight with several huge plays down the stretch, your timing on the negative thread might be a little off. :p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The criticism is warranted, but considering Big Cuz carried us to the win tonight with several huge plays down the stretch, your timing on the negative thread might be a little off. :p
Precisely. I've made my own fair share of comments about Cousins bringing up the ball on the break, but the timing of this thread is the equivalent of creating a thread to complain about Bibby's crab dribble right after the end of Game 5.

Facts are facts, stop being so sensitive...i'm glad we got the win.. Demarcus had an amazing game, but he can improve his game by not dribbling the ball up the court

I rather have Cousins learn after a win than after costing us a game, not that he'll see this

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sorry, but this is right up there among the dumbest threads ever...especially after the effort and heart Cousins showed tonight. Facts are facts and so is nit-picking.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
we have multiple players that have proved they can play point guard better than cousins can
You truly don't get it, do you? People are ecstatic about what DFC was able to get the team to do tonight and you start a thread that is just irrelevant. Is it a problem that Cuz forgets to look for the guard on occasion? Sure. Is it a PROBLEM that the guy who forgot to look for the guard picked the whole freaking team up and absolutely MADE THEM WIN? Not so much.

In real estate, it's location, location, location.

In comedy - and criticizing NBA players - it's timing, timing, timing.

he should definitely stop doing it, but at the same time, he is the only talent on this team so he can do whatever the hell he wants. almost cost us the game? no, without DeMarcus Cousins we lose every game this season by 30pts

He probably shouldn't but watching a 6'11" 270 beast take the ball up the court can be a lot of fun. Especially when we he gets a monster jam or does some behind the back craziness. No one his size has been able to do what he does.

Cousins was the reason

Cousins was the reason we were even IN the game.
when in this thread did I deny that? If a quarterback throws for 5 touchdowns but throws 1 huge INT at the end of the game and it costs that team the game, that's what will be remembered... that jump ball was the equivalent of an INT..thank god phoenix didn't score