SoCal & Arizona KINGSFANS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Having given up on working with Clips group sales for Kings @ Clip game, have found fun and great economy going to Kings @ Suns games in Phoenix. Every November for past 3 years Mrs.CruzDude and I have been making annual pilgrimage to Phoenix to catch the Kings @ Suns. Seems that matchup is a regular affair now and this year it is game #5 on Wednesday, 4 November. From Palm Springs it is a quick 3-1/2 hour drive east on I-10. Add another 1-1/2 hr from LA or San Diego (via I-8 the over to I-10).

Seat prices are GREAT! Sitting at this location with this view:

https://seatgeek.com/venues/talking-stick-resort-arena/seating-chart/phoenix-suns-2462/

Tickets are $59 each. Yep, 59 bucks a seat. Plus on-line charge. And for both pre-season and regular season! And local motels can be had from $55 and up.

There is even a pre-season game for the Kings @ Phoenix on Wednesday, 7 October that should have all training camp players available. Bajaden will join me for that one and we'll ride in together from El Centro.

And like the Kings new arena name, the Suns have a new Arena name as well, "Talking Stick Resort Arena". For those who may not be familiary with the Navajo term "Talking Stick" it is a stick handed around in tribal pow wows and only the person holding the "Talking Stick" can speak to the group. Boy, could we use that in city, county, state and federal government!

Anyway, try a Kings @ Suns game this fall: Wed Oct 7 or Wed Nov 4. Let me know if you can and maybe we can sit in same general area.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Having given up on working with Clips group sales for Kings @ Clip game, have found fun and great economy going to Kings @ Suns games in Phoenix. Every November for past 3 years Mrs.CruzDude and I have been making annual pilgrimage to Phoenix to catch the Kings @ Suns. Seems that matchup is a regular affair now and this year it is game #5 on Wednesday, 4 November. From Palm Springs it is a quick 3-1/2 hour drive east on I-10. Add another 1-1/2 hr from LA or San Diego (via I-8 the over to I-10).

Seat prices are GREAT! Sitting at this location with this view:

https://seatgeek.com/venues/talking-stick-resort-arena/seating-chart/phoenix-suns-2462/

Tickets are $59 each. Yep, 59 bucks a seat. Plus on-line charge. And for both pre-season and regular season! And local motels can be had from $55 and up.

There is even a pre-season game for the Kings @ Phoenix on Wednesday, 7 October that should have all training camp players available. Bajaden will join me for that one and we'll ride in together from El Centro.

And like the Kings new arena name, the Suns have a new Arena name as well, "Talking Stick Resort Arena". For those who may not be familiary with the Navajo term "Talking Stick" it is a stick handed around in tribal pow wows and only the person holding the "Talking Stick" can speak to the group. Boy, could we use that in city, county, state and federal government!

Anyway, try a Kings @ Suns game this fall: Wed Oct 7 or Wed Nov 4. Let me know if you can and maybe we can sit in same general area.
http://www.stubhub.com/phoenix-suns...ix-us-airways-center-11-4-2015/event/9371591/

try this site for your tickets.....way cheaper and you can find good seats in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.