Site upgrade underway

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
The site is in the process of being upgraded to the latest software release. Please bear with me while I work through all the issues. If you find anything really broken (as opposed to things that just don't look right) please let me know.

Thanks!

Hmm, personally not too fond of the new layout. I liked being able to view the latest topics in the right-bar of the home page. Is there any way to bring that back?

Hmm, personally not too fond of the new layout. I liked being able to view the latest topics in the right-bar of the home page. Is there any way to bring that back?
I agree with this. I love the new layout, but I liked having that feature. Made it easier to see what people are talking about from the front page.

Hey, you can choose whether you want to display your signature! Is the layout color customizable? I wanna see KF in purple. Also: I like the latest posts being shown on the front page.

One thing's funny: ASF's post in the art studio says that it was originally posted by Piksi. Dunno if that's a "broken" thing or not.

I agree with this. I love the new layout, but I liked having that feature. Made it easier to see what people are talking about from the front page.

I believe that section is on the same home page but it is now in the center of the page under " Recent Forum Posts", which is a better placement due it being a popular feature. It also is improved since you can see a preview of that post. I notice the blogs are not on the home page, but it appears those will now be under the Blogs tab, which looks to be a work in progress.

I love the new VBullitin. It's a beautiful and clean layout. Bravo to JGar!

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The color scheme is a bit different. Let us know when it's finalized, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make a change to my avatar picture.

Edit: Uh-yup.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ugh... looks hideous. I can suck it up if it improves performance, though.

EDIT - Man, I hope that, in my haste, I'm overlooking something obvious in my profile, because I'm not liking that "quick navigation" (which is anything but), and I'm REALLY not liking that I can't seem to turn off Quick Reply.

Last edited:
Ugh... looks hideous. I can suck it up if it improves performance, though.

EDIT - Man, I hope that, in my haste, I'm overlooking something obvious in my profile, because I'm not liking that "quick navigation" (which is anything but), and I'm REALLY not liking that I can't seem to turn off Quick Reply.
Yeah I have the same problem.

I don't like the new look to be honest. It's definitely gonna take some getting used to. The insert video button is a nice addition though