Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
AleksandarN said:
What makes her not the sexiest?
:: shrugs ::

She just isn't; IYAM, there are five sexier women mentioned and/or pictured on the first page. (Vergara, Mendes, Good, Dash, Cuthbert).

I didn't say that she is ugly; I didn't say that she is unattractive. Hell, I didn't even say that she isn't beautiful. What I said was that she isn't the sexiest woman of all time.

Last edited:
hmm.. Catherine, she will NEVER look as good as she did when she filmed 'Entrapment' and IS married to Michael Douglas, but pictures speak for themselves.....

Attachments

thesanityannex said:
Anna Faris from the Scary Movie series

eh...she's kinda blah to me. not to mention the scary movie franchise long ago wore out its welcome.

i will once again return us to the title of this thread:

thesanityannex said:
Glad that we (Elisha and I:p ) could bring you out of hiding. I still haven't seen "The Girl Next Door", is it worth a viewing? First time I saw her was on "Old School", but she was only in it for about five minutes max. Wow, has she grown up since then.

I'm hoping this thread stays PG, as it has so far. Its fun to see what everyone's definition of outer beauty is. Maybe the ladies could start up a thread with their favorite dudes, I know some people are dying to post their favorite Fabio pictures.
TSA, after some long thought this may be the best post of the entire thread.. some more cause she is smokin'...

Attachments

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
:: shrugs ::

She just isn't; IYAM, there are five sexier women mentioned and/or pictured on the first page. (Vergara, Mendes, Good, Dash, Cuthbert).

I didn't say that she is ugly; I didn't say that she is unattractive. Hell, I didn't even say that she isn't beautiful. What I said was that she isn't the sexiest woman of all time.
I agree. I don't think she's sexy.

Elisha Cuthbert... wow. She's my #1. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.