[SEA/NYK] Rest in Peace?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good grief...

Thomas managed to fill 11 minutes 22 seconds without providing a meaningful answer. A series of direct questions was met with an arsenal of broad platitudes and non sequiturs.

“I believe that the fans positively impact performance, whatever sport it is,” Thomas said, in response to a question that asked, specifically, what he had said to fans.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Thomas must have a drawer full of compromising pictures of Dolan. There can be no other rational answer. I only hope that Thomas will make one more stupid move and trade us Lee before the United States supreme court finds him in contempt of the NBA. Thats probably what it will take to get rid of him. With my luck, when he gets fired, Nolan will probably hire him as his new offensive coordinator.

Isiah is legitimately the only coach/gm in the league that could be replaced by a McDonald's employee. People exaggerate all the time that they could do a better job then their favorite team's coach/gm. About 99.9% of the time, they are false. The other .1% of the time, they are talking about Thomas.

Sometimes I wonder if he was the kid in school that always got jipped in the lunchroom trades. I mean, if someone offered him a tater tot half-eaten and dropped on the floor, he'd probably give up his salisbury steak and a future lunch.

Isiah makes good draft picks. Maybe they should move him to talent scout. There's a lot of chemistry problems going on within the team.