Scott Brooks gets his shot

As, surprise surprise, PJ is fired as the Thunder fall to 1-12.

While I was always curious what they thought he would do for a rebuilding franchise, that team was bad. I'm surprised whenever they have someone other than Durant in double figure scoring any given night.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
As, surprise surprise, PJ is fired as the Thunder fall to 1-12.

While I was always curious what they thought he would do for a rebuilding franchise, that team was bad. I'm surprised whenever they have someone other than Durant in double figure scoring any given night.

Couple of observations:

1) PJ Carlisimo cannot coach! I have been saying it for years while people were gushing all over their undies about him as Pop's right hand man. But we have seen him in the NBA before. He was never a good coach. He was on the other hand not a 1-12 coach. More just a .500 guy that pissed off his teams and turned them against him by being a jerk.

2) I have no idea what the Sonics/Thunder front office expected given their blow it up strategy. There was absolutely no chance you were going to win now after doing that. Suspect this was their scummy ownership not beeing satisfied with the show they were putting on for their new fans, expecially after the former tenants (Hornets) come into the bu8ilding and blow you out. Does make you wonder if maybe behind the scenes the players had grown tired of PJ again. He said he'd mellowed, but who knows.

3) Scottie Brooks as trojan horse. PJ may regret having hiring an ambitious young coach to come sit besides him on his bench.

PJ Carlesimo isn't a good coach to O-City. Last year, where the team was in Seattle, I saw some games and my conclusion was that PJ Carlesimo was a bad coach for any team in the league.