• Pistons

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Spurs

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
loopymitch said:
Eve-lemon crow I think with mashed potatoes and green beans
give me a few hours ( gotta buy stuff LOL!) and dinner will be served

( i have some apricot chicken if anyone wants it, i'm not worth of it tonight LMAO!!!)

;)

loopymitch said:
I need a tissue, these things always get me so damn emotional
One day it will be the Kings and I'm hoping we will not have to wait too long
i need a sedative. i'm freaking bouncing off the walls!!!!! oh man, and i going to be CRAZY when the kings win it all!!!!!

ESPN IS EMBARASSING: they have a poll, they just showed it on sportscenter, who is going to win the 2006 NBA champions, the LAKERS were on the poll. that is EMBARASSING. and big time biased. ( it was heat, pistons, spurs, suns and lakers)

Evenstar said:
i need a sedative. i'm freaking bouncing off the walls!!!!! oh man, and i going to be CRAZY when the kings win it all!!!!!

ESPN IS EMBARASSING: they have a poll, they just showed it on sportscenter, who is going to win the 2006 NBA champions, the LAKERS were on the poll. that is EMBARASSING. and big time biased. ( it was heat, pistons, spurs, suns and lakers)

When the Kings get to the finals if it goes to game 7, do us a favor and don't be online lol or take 10 valium:D

loopymitch said:

When the Kings get to the finals if it goes to game 7, do us a favor and don't be online lol or take 10 valium:D
LMFAO!!!!!!!

i'll be on, but my future BF or husband will keep me calm. i have until at least next year to take up yoga and become a master of calm :D

Evenstar said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

i'll be on, but my future BF or husband will keep me calm. i have until at least next year to take up yoga and become a master of calm :D

Your future mate better borrow VF's bungee cord and get lots of duct tape:D

O

ONEZERO

loopymitch said:
No doubt VF, he needs to be a King.
People say bowen is a dirty player, but ginobli has got to be one of the most dirtiest players of all time. I've never seen someone create contact like he does and I've never seen a flopper like him. This guy not only flops on defence, but to make it worst, he flops on offence. I don't want a dirty player on the kings. If I was playing against him and he flopped, I would fall down too and elbow him in the face on my way down and make it look like it was an accident. Out of the 10 fouls he draws a game, about 8 are offencive fouls, but since he acts as if he just got hit with a hammer, the refs call it his way.

congratulations to all spurs players except for tony parker; this series was won despite his uninspired play. i used to be a big fan of manu but after all the star treatment he has been receiving lately, i am not so sure about it. duncan, on the other hand, star treatment or not, showed in the 3rd quarter why he deserved to be the mvp of his team. great determination. i am majorly upset due to the joy the undeserving spurs fans are feeling right now.
finally, it is always a good thing to see larry brown lose and pop win.

Horry was not letting go of that game ball for anything. Everytime they showed him he had it gripped tightly. Congrats Spurs, the Pistons let this game slip away just like Billups said. Two great teams fighting through a game 7 of the NBA finals. Cant ask for a better scenario. I've heard a lot of people say that if Detroit lost this series it would be evident that last year was a one time fluke and a choke job by the Lakers. I think this series and this season proves that the Pistons are for real.

It was a good 7 games and it was one of my favorite finals, I'm going to be sad that basketball is done for the summer, but hey the NBA finals usually end in the beginning of June but these ended in the end of June!:)