Sacramento Summer League Clips

F

Fillmoe

garcia was tearing it up...... some nice dunks.... the out of bounds alley opp from garcia to martin was sick too.... thanks for the clips man!

T

thesanityannex

thanks for posting those. some great highlights, especially the cisco to martin oop, and cisco going from halfcourt and driving in for the dunk.

That last Garcia dunk against Dallas was absolutely sick. As was the Garcia-to-Martin oop, but I somehow think that wouldn't work in a real game. Garcia is looking very very good and I am excited to see him play once the season starts. Also, what is Kaman doing playing in the summer league? From the looks of it he's just showing off.

I know Kevin and Francisco are listed at the same height and about 5 pounds apart, but who here thinks that is in error? Francisco looks quite a bit bigger to me.

Kevin really threw that one down hard. I love that alley-oop. Franciso doesn't have great hops but he's long and agressive so he gets to the rim easy. Thanks for the clips.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Whoa! Thanks, AK. There was some good footage there. Kevin really got up off the floor on that oop. And I think Cisco moved from mid court to a dunk so quickly that everyone was in awe. I know I was. :D

thanks for the links!

i liked what i saw. that dunk vs the mavs was SICK! that oop was also very sweet.

i can't wait to see garcia play this year ( well the few moments he gets to play)

Kings113 said:
Garcia will be bigger than 195 lbs by pre-season, who knows, maybe he is now (was rumored to of put on 15 lbs after the college season was over).
Yah, Francisco looked a lot bigger in those clips than I remembered.