[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Philadelphia 76ers, 1/12/2024, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been very fortunate playing a bunch of teams without a key player. And it seems like we’re worn out and we’re not even at the halfway point. We really need to get Fox some rest. This would have been the perfect game to let him take a break.

If I'm an NBA player in the 10-15th man range, why am I not putting up 1000 threes a day and 1000s fts a day to get as good as I possibly can at shooting. Do I not have the time? Do I not have the 3-4 hours it takes to do this between all the bench sitting I'm doing? I have coaches paid to feed me the ball on these drills.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
For someone who has been campaigning for more playing time, Vezenkov did not exactly acquit himself well in the non-garbage time minutes he got tonight.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
If I'm an NBA player in the 10-15th man range, why am I not putting up 1000 threes a day and 1000s fts a day to get as good as I possibly can at shooting. Do I not have the time? Do I not have the 3-4 hours it takes to do this between all the bench sitting I'm doing? I have coaches paid to feed me the ball on these drills.
Why would you assume that they're not? There are probably hundreds of guys who are automatic... in practice.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
yeah surely . .. his crappy 2 minutes were the reason to lose this game ;)
One has nothing to do with the other. I didn't say that Vezenkov was the reason the Kings lost; what I said was that there's a whole thread asking, "Why isn't Sasha playing?", and then he got to play in minutes that mattered, and didn't do anything.

One has nothing to do with the other. I didn't say that Vezenkov was the reason the Kings lost; what I said was that there's a whole thread asking, "Why isn't Sasha playing?", and then he got to play in minutes that mattered, and didn't do anything.
Don't want to argue mate , especially after that awful game , were mood is below 0 at the moment ...
They trashed us everywhere .... Domas,Fox,Murray,Lyles all were crap today , colby jones i did not understand what he was doing , watch the whole game did not realize Duarte has 10 min...
What is suppose to happen for 2 min that you can proove yourself !?
But really pointless to argue , so yes he did not do anything in those not garbage time he played ;)
Real problem here is that Kings are pooooor as Bulgarian team when they face a bit physical team and strong under the rim ... Pelicans , now Phyly and they were without Embiid :rolleyes::rolleyes:
As someone wrote abobve , can not see good futrure with Giannis in two days ...

Fox has been very unFox like lately. He does look worn out. He can’t carry the team every night anymore has to conserve some energy.
Monte might need to make a call here. Like he did before the Hali trade. Let Fox take some time off and let Davion get a little shine. If Monte is truly thinking top shelf and long term contention then the short term might have to take a back seat.

Why would you assume that they're not? There are probably hundreds of guys who are automatic... in practice.
Why would you assume that I assume they are not? Do you have evidence for your claim that hundreds of guys are automatic, Peja level in practice? Because it's the exception when we hear of someone even putting up these numbers, let alone hitting 80+% of them.

Also, related question - if you put someone on ignore, can they also not see your posts? Because I would prefer if you never quote me, as it is usually a nit pick, low value point that you make.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Why would you assume that I assume they are not?
Because if you don't assume that they're not, then it's a pointless question to ask. Assuming that they're not is literally the only reason to ask why they're not doing it.

Also, related question - if you put someone on ignore, can they also not see your posts?
I've never had occasion to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.