[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Boston Celtics, 2/7/14 4:30 PST, 7:30 EST

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Only bright spot of the night was Demarcus literally picking IT up and separating him from the scrum.

Very disappointed in the Kings. No effort, no hustle, no enthusiasm, and pretty much no interest in not looking like batpoopoo.
Bat guano.

Again, can someone explain to me what's going on in Malone's mind? He tried that lineup in the first and it was terrible. Then he goes right back to it. PLATOON SUBSTITUTIONS ARE NOT COOL UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KEITH FRIKIN SMART

It's crazy how dependent we are on the trio being on the floor together for us to be competitive. Whenver a guy misses, it just destroys all the good aspects we've started to build this year

I really don't blame Jimmer that much. I mean yes he wasn't very effective but he wasn't the one giving up open dunks, not rebounding and bricking shots.
Im not blaming Jimmer. just using that as an example of how horrible that bench unit was. Malone is at fault for putting that unit on the floor.

IT is the only one there that looks like he cares out there. Cousins was completely outplayed by Sullinger, which should never happen. The rest of the team was unspeakable.

IT is the only one there that looks like he cares out there. Cousins was completely outplayed by Sullinger, which should never happen. The rest of the team was unspeakable.
Ever consider that the rest start getting annoyed when he's jacking up 23 shots? I mean, it is the PG who is supposed to set guys up right? Isn't that what you were arguing about Tyreke vs Vasquez and what not?

Anyone feel like Ben doesn't have much passion for the game? He never shows any emotion on the court, like at all.
I think he's still finding his way in the league. Still has a lot to learn - obviously. Reportedly is hard worker and has made progress in fits and starts this season. Was totally lost in summer league we all recall. Can't buy him a beer legally quite yet or I would and just say hang in there kiddo.

IT chucked quite a bit out there.
Yeah he chucked but only because the rest of the team were playing like zombies. He actually started the game playing conservative and started looking for his shot more when it was obvious the rest of the team was laying an egg. In terms of effort, he's the only one i saw on the team playing with it tonight(including Cousins).

Sacramento needs a smarter PG and Im not just saying that because I want to trade Rondo. Way too many shots for Thomas never mind the bad looks he took on top of it.

I think he's still finding his way in the league. Still has a lot to learn - obviously. Reportedly is hard worker and has made progress in fits and starts this season. Was totally lost in summer league we all recall. Can't buy him a beer legally quite yet or I would and just say hang in there kiddo.
He literally plays like a boy among men out there. Despite the fact that he can run and jump with the best, the fact that he is not very strong and doesn't carry much mass in his body, really hurts his play against NBA players

Glenn

Hall of Famer
The Hustlin' Huskie shot 23 times and scored 24. He may hustle but his judgment is bad. IT is not improving. He looks good with Gay and Cuz are on the court with him but then I might look good in that situation. He falls apart under pressure and as much as he hustles, I want someone who does something more useful. He is not a star no matter what anyone says. Most of our team are not stars but I think they know that. It hasn't gotten through to IT. I was rooting for him early on in the game as he was shooting in the flow of the game and then he began to force shots. And then there's the end of the quarter crap. Why pass to someone with a second or two on the clock. He is unaware of the game situation and what his team mates are doing.

Maybe that's too much but I am sick of him.