[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 2, 1-0) 4/14/2023 7:00pm Pacific 10:00pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
View attachment 11827 View attachment 11828

Suh said he was just trying to regain his balance. Also, Dietrich-Smith probably committed the outrageous sin of grabbing his ankle or something.

Still, shockingly, Suh got suspended a full NFL game for this.

Commies.
So Suh got suspended 1/17th of the season for a chest stomp? That would be...about 5 games. Seems light, but I'll take it.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
So Suh got suspended 1/17th of the season for a chest stomp? That would be...about 5 games. Seems light, but I'll take it.
Suh was one of the people that immediately sprung to mind.

Key differences being that NFL players wear cleats but NFL players also wear ridiculous amounts of padding. In the grand scheme of things I think that what Draymond did had a far greater likelihood of causing a serious injury even though both should have received long bans. Both players also have long storied histories of being sociopaths on the field of play. You can only let people get away with so much before they permanently cripple a star player. Please see Samuelsson, Ulf.

That was easily the best defensive game of the season. They've started off these games with a bang defensively but haven't been able to take advantage of it due to poor shooting starts. Harrison Barnes has been an animal in the first quarter these last two games. Lots of steals and getting every 50/50 ball.

I'm sure the talking heads are giving us incredible analysis right now. Probably something about how the Warriors would be winning if all their players had their best games of the season at the same time.

Anyone watch the TNT feed? Jim Jackson was terrible. I don't think he's watched a single Kings game this season. Kept harping about how Sabonis has no right hand. No s*** Jim. It's fractured.

I absolutely agree. The people who make a living as Dray does should play hockey.
The great pests of hockey don't behave how Dray does and I have a feeling if he tried to make a living as a goon/enforcer he'd get his bell rung right off the ice.
Draymond wouldn't even last a second on a hockey rink. One bad move on his part, and he'd be spending the rest of his night watching from the locker room.

That was easily the best defensive game of the season. They've started off these games with a bang defensively but haven't been able to take advantage of it due to poor shooting starts. Harrison Barnes has been an animal in the first quarter these last two games. Lots of steals and getting every 50/50 ball.

I'm sure the talking heads are giving us incredible analysis right now. Probably something about how the Warriors would be winning if all their players had their best games of the season at the same time.

Anyone watch the TNT feed? Jim Jackson was terrible. I don't think he's watched a single Kings game this season. Kept harping about how Sabonis has no right hand. No s*** Jim. It's fractured.
I laughed at that too. "He'll force his left hand only! That's all he wants to do!"

I'm no basketball expert, but a broken thumb probably makes it tough to use that hand properly to grip a basketball or shoot a basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.