[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) @ Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 6, 2-3) 4/28/2023 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how the Warriors won their first ring with a "death lineup" that featured Harrison Barnes at the center position, it's crazy watching them be so completely unequipped to deal with small ball lineups now.
And Kerr was surprisingly resistant to even play small in the first place. It was Draymonds absence that even forced him to do it. Maybe he knows he's cooked if he gets into a small ball off with the Kings? It's bizarre for sure.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Keegan and Trey both put up double doubles with Keegan playing 45 minutes and being absolutely EVERYWHERE on defense (honestly the offensive production was just sorta the cherry on top) and Kevin Huerter got hot right when we needed him most.

Now we get to unleash Game 7 Kev on the Warriors at home. I don't know if my heart is going to make it past opening tip.

OMG I KNEW WE COULD DO IT
I BELIEVE
I’ve lost my voice, this was truly what we were praying for and we got it

Too many kudos to everyone who played their heart out to get this win, my list would be too long to mention each and every one , but I know who you are———- WE all know!!!!!! hell yes

Now Sabonis go get some ice on that eye so you can see clearly on Sunday to kick their butts just one more time!!!

LIGHT THE BEAM

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I watched it close. He was really solid. Again, the point is that it was completely out of left field for Brown to do that. Nobody saw it coming, including Steve Kerr. If it broke their rhythm and game plan just a hair, it worked
There were times where he was going under screens that left Curry and/or Klay some clean shots. Just gotta clean that up.

I watched it close. He was really solid. Again, the point is that it was completely out of left field for Brown to do that. Nobody saw it coming, including Steve Kerr. If it broke their rhythm and game plan just a hair, it worked
It’s interesting. I’m sure brown did it for TDs offense, but he never really got cooking. He just played a solid energy game and it worked.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
We're going to have to bring this same level of intensity on Sunday to keep our season going. It's not going to be easy but we all knew this series was going to be a race all the way to the last second right? Game 7 is what you play the whole season for. That building is going to be rocking!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
It’s interesting. I’m sure brown did it for TDs offense, but he never really got cooking. He just played a solid energy game and it worked.
I think Mike Brown looked down at the bench for who wanted to come in after 3 straight losses against the defending champs playing in their building in an elimination game with seemingly every call going the other way and TD was the one guy staring back at him with nothing but confidence. He's been that guy all year and we love him for it. We don't win this game without him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.