[Game] Rockets at Kings, 3/07/11 Game Thread

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Cousins will never make it because he scowls.

Seriously, barring something awful, we've got a Hall of Famer here. I'm counting on him getting betteer but it's hard to imagine. He's already pretty dam good.

See .. this is what size does for you. So many second chance baskets between Dally and Cousins. What they give you together is far better than the negatives that you get starting them together. They should have been starting from day 1.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Cousins will never make it because he scowls.

Seriously, barring something awful, we've got a Hall of Famer here. I'm counting on him getting betteer but it's hard to imagine. He's already pretty dam good.
It's scary thinking this guy was at his high school prom 21 months ago.

Rockets with 65 pts at halftime. WAY TOO MUCH! Once again, Kings transition D is terrible. We have such huge size advantage inside but it's thrown away by slow to get back and inability to stop the ball in transition. Kings win this one only of we get inside to totally dominate and outscore Houston big time in 2nd half.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It's scary thinking this guy was at his high school prom 21 months ago.
Seriously, I have literally seen them all and don't have a clue what Cousins will be like in 5 years or so. The easy pediction is that he'll react better and less fouls. Maybe being in better condition he'll play hard for a full game. In any case: WOW!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Rockets with 65 pts at halftime. WAY TOO MUCH! Once again, Kings transition D is terrible. We have such huge size advantage inside but it's thrown away by slow to get back and inability to stop the ball in transition. Kings win this one only of we get inside to totally dominate and outscore Houston big time in 2nd half.
Two rookies and Beno. That's a problem.

OK, one rookie, a 2nd year guy and Beno with a little Pooh thrown into the mix.

Last edited:
Yep. Guards need to do a better job, but I have been saying that for a while. Beno's D has been terrible lately, but as a whole EVERYONE needs to get back on defense. When they are in the halfcourt our defense has been ok .. when they get out and run it seems like they score every time.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Seriously, I have literally seen them all and don't have a clue what Cousins will be like in 5 years or so. The easy pediction is that he'll react better and less fouls. Maybe being in better condition he'll play hard for a full game. In any case: WOW!
Maybe a more physical, better rebounding version of Webber.