Rock Band II Draft - playoffs begin 6/8/09

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wouldn't it be cool if we COULD actually have playoffs, you know where we actually get to hear the "bands"... I know the technology exists; I have to wonder when it will become possible for the average folk to utilize it...

Wouldn't it be cool if we COULD actually have playoffs, you know where we actually get to hear the "bands"... I know the technology exists; I have to wonder when it will become possible for the average folk to utilize it...
[yt=Crossroads “A Tribute”]TvYBVaLDgf8[/yt]

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm on a dial-up connection, Jespher. I lose interest long before anything from YouTube can download...

:(

Google the word "mashup".

Thanks for the rankings everyone. I'm still waiting on 1 more ranking (from GoGoGadget) and then I will post the official playoff seedings/rankings:).

It's official. The rankings are in and here's how they stand. We have a tie for 10th between Venom_7 and Kingzrool that will be worked out momentarily (Edit: Venom_7's paper defeats Kingzrool's rock...). All other places are set. Here are the official Rock Band II Playoff Seedings (sum of all positioning votes (lowest is best), with # of 1st overall votes in parenthesis). As mentioned earlier, we have 12 bands, so the first 4 will receive a 1st round bye.

1. Crossroads (Jespher) 42 (2)
2. Trenchtown Rock (LPKingsFan) 48 (2)
3. Pro Bono (Francisco D’Anconia)54 (2)
4. The Apple of Eden (NoBonus) 59 (1)
5. Crossfire Hurricane (NME) 61 (1)
6. Pitbull (dukeswh) 62
7. Classic Ascension (EndGame) 63 (1)
8. The Futuristic Past (SacKings7) 67
9. The Cannons (tradepeja) 81 (2)
10. Rice Paddy Salute (Venom_7) 84 (Tie)
11. Annie and the Alcoholix (Kingzrool) 84 (Tie)
12. Daddy's Soul Donut (GoGoGadget) 87

The playoffs begin tomorrow :)

Last edited:
It's official. The rankings are in and here's how they stand. We have a tie for 10th between Venom_7 and Kingzrool that will be worked out momentarily. All other places are set. Here are the official Rock Band II Playoff Seedings (sum of all positioning votes (lowest is best), with # of 1st overall votes in parenthesis):

6. Pitbull (dukeswh) 62
10. Annie and the Alcoholix (Kingzrool) 84 (Tie)

Wow! I came in 4th! You guys like me; you really like me!

It's official. The rankings are in and here's how they stand. We have a tie for 10th between Venom_7 and Kingzrool that will be worked out momentarily. All other places are set. Here are the official Rock Band II Playoff Seedings (sum of all positioning votes (lowest is best), with # of 1st overall votes in parenthesis):

6. Pitbull (dukeswh) 62
10. Annie and the Alcoholix (Kingzrool) 84 (Tie)

Wow, interesting results. There are favorites with #1 votes all across the board, which makes sense given the diversity of the bands here. Should be a fun competition, good luck everyone! May the best band win ;)

Venom_7's paper defeats Kingzrool's rock. Tiebreaker solved:).

As mentioned earlier, we have 12 bands, so the first 4 will receive a 1st round bye.

The playoffs will begin tomorrow morning. I will go with a 48 hour clock unless there are any objections.

Rock On!

Last edited: