Real Housewives of BH...

Let me preface this by saying, I really adore Adrienne Maloof - and I love her show. However... they talked about the Kings move, etc. ordeal on the last 2 episodes. I was a little bit dismayed the way Sacramento was portrayed as if we would put harm to her or her guests.

The only issue was the amount of fans wanting to take her picture.

It was certainly sensationalized for TV... but still. I'll get over it I guess, especially as I have 8 great tickets coming to me this season (if there is a Season anyway).

/end rant/

Let me preface this by saying, I really adore Adrienne Maloof - and I love her show. However... they talked about the Kings move, etc. ordeal on the last 2 episodes. I was a little bit dismayed the way Sacramento was portrayed as if we would put harm to her or her guests.

The only issue was the amount of fans wanting to take her picture.

It was certainly sensationalized for TV... but still. I'll get over it I guess, especially as I have 8 great tickets coming to me this season (if there is a Season anyway).

/end rant/
Yeah, I thought the same thing. They made us out to be a bunch of degenerates who were going to threaten her safety. Kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but also thought it was kind of funny. Having been to many sporting events around the country, Kings fans are some of the mellowest around in terms acting aggressively towards others.

Yea. Saw it to. It was really weird seeing it on TV like that. Soooooo sensationalized, but that is "reality TV" for you!

I thought it was kind of ironic though that her husband gets hit/touched in the head by a Laker fan.

But some nice exposure for the -- Here we stay etc movements. The "Sac-Ra-Men-To" cheers in the arena came through very well!

Last edited: