Race For The Cure

Hello again. :)

I'm baaaaack, once again, to ask my friends here at KF for support as I take part in the Komen Race For The Cure. I was blown away by the support I got last year from you guys!

My mom will be coming up again this year to join me. This year makes her a 3 year survivor and I'm very thankful that she's able to join me for this event and Mother's Day.

Here's a link to my Komen page if you're able to help out...Click here to visit my personal page.
If you're not able to...please send good thoughts my way...we have to be there bright and early...and you all know I don't do mornings!! ;)

Thanks so much,

Lora

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hello again. :)

I'm baaaaack, once again, to ask my friends here at KF for support as I take part in the Komen Race For The Cure. I was blown away by the support I got last year from you guys!

My mom will be coming up again this year to join me. This year makes her a 3 year survivor and I'm very thankful that she's able to join me for this event and Mother's Day.

Here's a link to my Komen page if you're able to help out...Click here to visit my personal page.
If you're not able to...please send good thoughts my way...we have to be there bright and early...and you all know I don't do mornings!! ;)

Thanks so much,

Lora

Done!! And, I was 1st. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The only reason you were first is because you're on a faster connection than I am.

:p

My best to your Mom, hoopsie. Let her know we love you despite that one minor little quirk!!!

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985

The only reason you were first is because you're on a faster connection than I am.

:p

My best to your Mom, hoopsie. Let her know we love you despite that one minor little quirk!!!

:D

Hey, you can't always be first. :p

And, are you referring to the Laker fan status? That is more than a "minor" quirk.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And, are you referring to the Laker fan status? That is more than a "minor" quirk.
I think it's pretty minor, considering aside from that she actually seems normal. Well, as normal as any rabid basketball fan can be, regardless of the team they root for.

:)

you're very welcome.

You are actually one of the people who inspired me to join in on the race fun this year. I figured if you could get up that early so could I.;) :D

This will be my first year doing this.

One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime and the more we raise, the more the Susan G. Komen For the Cure, Sacramento Valley Affiliate can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.
Click here to visit my personal page and make a contribution to show your support.

Welcome to the early morning club!! ;) It's tough but very worthwhile.

Would you like to join SMUD's team? We need more people. Let me know...