[Game] (preseason) Kings @ Raptors in Vancouver, 10/8/2023 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I don't know why I thought this was tonight. Will be in SC waiting to pick up my car on Monday. Now I have something to do if I can't find something to do!

also as fate would have it I really lucked out by missing on these tickets.

Last edited:
My "smart tv" seems to be able to broadcast the Internet. It pulled up kings.com that matched my computer's kings.com. So if the game is streamed on the computer then it should also come over the TV. "Should" is the key word here. It likely won't be HD but at least it is something. We will see how it goes.

If you have a smart tv you might try to see if you can get the Internet. I've had my TV for three years and just discovered this (along with Peacock and Amazon Prime for free).

Went to this link and it’s says it’s blacked out for me (I guess because I live within 75 miles of G-1?). I don’t get it. Wouldn’t they want local Kings fans to watch this?? Who else would?
the link says it’s blacked out for people who don’t live within 75 miles of the arena.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
For those who live within 75 miles of G1C and are hoping to watch the game online, here's the link again:

https://www.nba.com/kings/live

Worth noting: for some reason when I try to open the link in Google Chrome, I get a "bad gateway" error, but I have no trouble with Safari. I don't believe I've got any settings on my Chrome that would, for instance, block the website from identifying my location, so it's possible there's a fundamental incompatibility. If you get a bad gateway you might try another browser.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Trying to figure out my screen setup for tonight. Hate that the Niners game and Kings (preseason) game are running against each other like this.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Trying to figure out my screen setup for tonight. Hate that the Niners game and Kings (preseason) game are running against each other like this.
It's gonna be interesting to see how many viewers are on the livestream seeing as it's running against the Niners. Already broken 800 and the feed isn't live yet.

Here is what I'm getting on kings.com/live:

An error (500 Internal Server Error) has occurred in response to this request.

I live in Vacaville which is well within the 75 mile restriction.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Here is what I'm getting on kings.com/live:

An error (500 Internal Server Error) has occurred in response to this request.

I live in Vacaville which is well within the 75 mile restriction.
Are you using Google Chrome? I had the same issue. Try another browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.