Prayer thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
She will certainly be mentioned in my prayers. Tell her everyone here at Kingsfans sends her GET WELL SOON wishes!!!

Someone sent me this earlier today :)

---------------------------------------------
A Kings fan's prayer

God is good, good is great
God answers prayers at an amazing rate

Kings fans cheer, kings fans pray
That a championship ring might come their way

God bless Peja, Mike, Brad and Chris,
Cuttino, everyone else and even Bobby Jackson's hurt wrist

He sent us Petrie, the Maloofs and Rick
Now there is only one more thing that makes our hearts tick

We ask only because we care
But asking to taking away from others who need it, we wouldn't dare

Take care of everything else-the sick and unfortunate-first, oh great one
But if you have any extra time, think of us please, just for fun

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
bballagrl24 said:
Hey, just wanna say thanks for praying for me while I was sick..I've got bronchitis,but I am doing much better! your prayers are greatly appreciated:).

Thanks!
No prob, bballagrl24. Glad you are doing better. Please get 100% well soon.

Hey all,
Just wanted to ask for some prayers. I am going through a divorce. This is why I haven't been around much lately. I won't go into great detail but know that it is an incredibly odd situation. The kids are all doing very well with all of it. None of them are angry or bitter. In fact, no one involved in this is. We are all going to be better for it in the end. Thanks in advance, y'all.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Sorry to hear things are in serious flux, mlm. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You take care, and let us know if you have any needs.

<<Prayers and hugs to all those in need of a gift from God and our support>>

Congrats and praise God's to all those who have already received their gifts from above. :)

Please keep our troops in your prayers.

Julie's son is in the same unit as the helicopter crew that went down. He's okay.

Just a reminder to keep saying prayers for their safety.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
God, please bless all of those mentioned in this thread. And bless all those who may not feel comfortable enough to post, but still need a helping hand.

You are all in my prayers.

{{{{{{6th}}}}}}

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
6th said:
Pray for me, my friends.

No details, just pray for me, please.
It has been particularly hard for me lately. Thank you, dear friends, for all your prayers.

1. I am soooo homesick...I want to come home!
2. I must have a job lined up first...prayers that someone needs all my skills and that I find them soon.
3. My job just cut my hours again (this time to 27.5 hrs per week) for an indefinite period.....i.e. til next Fall (maybe).
4. Did I mention that I want to come home?
5. It is so boring here...I have no life. Thank you, God, for KingsFans.com and all my family and friends there.
6. Oh, yeah......I want to come home!!!
7. Please, God, do not let me smoke...it is still so hard sometimes.

wow! .. ok so i just joined this site like yesterday or something... and had the day off today and ive done practically nothing but sat around getting to know this site..... reading posts and posts and posts about the Kings and Kings and Kings.. and watching videos of Greg Ostertag dancing
.. and Kobe running a space ship thing
.. and anyway I love this site!!...&Ive come to love u people so much..
now i came across these prayer requests which really made me cry !! how sweet and beautiful this is!!!.. Kings fans are really the greatest

I just thought id let all of u know.. u r in my prayers..
..God is good and he will see u through all the hard times!!
6th .. i am so happy to hear u have quit smoking ..i have never been a smoker .. but i have many loved ones who refuse to even try to quit and its really heartbreaking...God will give u the strength u need if u put all ur trust in him.. !!
Blessing and Peace to all of u!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yes, aZiza, you have found a very unique sports board. I love this place too. Glad you have joined us....and thanks for the kind words.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
My friends, a member of this family lost his brother yesterday. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. :(

May God console this person and his loved ones as only He can!!