Post your Photos

king kong those are some of the most amazing pics i've seen... i would love to visit that place just for the view
Thanks. Aside from the main cities (I live in Bombay), the rest of India is really beautiful. Everyone should visit if they get the chance.

Sorry folks, I've been a bit lazy in uploading the rest of my pics. Hopefully I will get around to it soon.

Fire Pois in the Indian Ocean (Andaman Islands)

A college buddy of mine from the U.S. came to visit and travel around India.
He wanted to show me his fire poi skills. He's unbelievable with those things in his hands.

Last edited:
Pic

Hey everyone. I see this thread died. Kind of sad. So many nice pics. I also enjoy photography very much. Hope to bring this thread back to life. Here are a couple of mine from Japan...

I'm the white dude in the middle. Enjoy...

-Rockie

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I love photography and have enjoyed flipping through everyone's work. I haven't had a camera since my camera bag was stolen right before I moved to Portland and I miss it a lot, especially shooting music and car shows:

I was starting to get into trying to capture movement and the feel of a rock and roll show and even though I was told by "real" photographers that these two suck they were two of my favorites:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Two more - My dog Strummer:

And this one has no value whatsoever other than I know VF will appreciate it since she loves the Grease tv show so much:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Is that Napoleon Dynamite?
LOL. No, I have no idea who the kid is. The guy sitting on the top of the seat of the car is George Barris, famous car customizer (most famous for designing the Batmobile from the 60's tv show).

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I took this on a walk this morning up on Mt. Tabor park. Even though I don't normally run around shooting landscapes I thought this was cool because my house is visible just past the reservoir tucked behind a tree and you can follow my street all the way downtown.

Old historic Chinese-built town of Locke. Chinese labor pretty much built the levees we have around Sacramento and throughout the delta.

Al the Wop's: a well-known dining establishment and bar in Locke. Very popular.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
It was our end of season kickball tournament today and unfortunately our team suffered an early exit which meant I had plenty of time to shoot the other games and take photos in the park. I came across a group of people playing sepak takraw (kick volleyball), I'd never seen this before and thought it was pretty cool unfortunately my pictures don't do proper justice to the skill and athleticism on display.

a couple fun pictures I took with my LED glowsticks

if you look closely, you can see a peja picture and an old school kings picture in the back :)

here's another picture with glowsticks... "The figure 8" lol

and the last one: my initials

unfortunately Kennadog, I've had 4 people say yes that then changed their minds at the last minute. She's still in my home and I'm still looking for a home for her. :(