Pic of the new jersey

I really like them. Going to order one of them off the 'net when they're available.
While in the NBA store in NY last week, the only Kings jersey they had was an Artest one. I passed, guessing he would be gone pretty soon. Good judgement call, glad I held out now! On a side note, I was pretty pissed that they only had Artest jerseys. They didn't even give the Kings they're own rack, whereas every other team had their own. We were just thrown in with a normal rack holding other teams jerseys. :mad:

I like the cut and color of the new jersey, but I hate fact there's no "Sacramento" on the front. Wearing jerseys sporting Sacramento at home is ridiculous.:confused:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I like the cut and color of the new jersey, but I hate fact there's no "Sacramento" on the front. Wearing jerseys sporting Sacramento at home is ridiculous.:confused:

Why would they wear them with "Sacramento" at home, and not on the road? I assume it will say Kings both home and away?

the issue with "Sacramento" is always the clutter. And of course its difficult to work in the crown logo.

Simple, and leaves room for expansion...The color could easily be changed, and it would fundamentally look the same....i like the jersey, even if it is a little too purple.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Sacramento will be on the white home jerseys in white with a dark border, giving it a clean look

Well now I would agree that is strange. Other than blatantly pandering to the insecurities of the home crowd, why would you have Sacramento on your jerseys that you wear when playing in Sacramento, and not when you head elsewhere?

Well now I would agree that is strange. Other than blatantly pandering to the insecurities of the home crowd, why would you have Sacramento on your jerseys that you wear when playing in Sacramento, and not when you head elsewhere?
For the simple reason you stated earlier....the Sacramento looked less cluttered on the white. From an asthetics pov, it's very clean.

Don't like them.
I like the Sacramento on the away jersey's. They could have just changed the the font from white to black, used the darker purple, and kept the same style.

I know the reason the Maloofs braintrust changed the away jerseys in the first place a few years back was to promote the city of Sacramento, which was great...I like the new ones I guess, probably better than the old ones and DEFINITELY better than the gold lame ones. :p

I know the reason the Maloofs braintrust changed the away jerseys in the first place a few years back was to promote the city of Sacramento, which was great...I like the new ones I guess, probably better than the old ones and DEFINITELY better than the gold lame ones. :p
Anything is better than the gold ones........Okay maybe not. If we had the same design as the new T'Wolves jerseys that would be worse. Yuck!