[Game] Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings, 12/22/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
One team saw their star player score 40 points, but still ended up walking off of the court with a loss in their last game.
The other got spanked around on their own hardwood floor in their last game.

Something's gotta give, folks! And something's gonna give...

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kings Fam Bam!!!!

Because, you all know what time it is....

IT'S TIME..............

TO............

#BeamThatMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

We can win this and i hope we do! Put this one away or at least win comfortably so you can be ready for another battle tomorrow. Make us forget the Boston game, Kings!! LIGHT the beam!!!

Also, just wanted to say - people assuming we’re a first round exit, may wanna think again. Last season we took the defending champs to 7 games and they were not a true 6th seed. I firmly believe matchups will dictate just how far we go. Should we take on a team like the Lakers, i firmly believe we’ll get by them in five or six games.

Also, just wanted to say - people assuming we’re a first round exit, may wanna think again. Last season we took the defending champs to 7 games and they were not a true 6th seed. I firmly believe matchups will dictate just how far we go. Should we take on a team like the Lakers, i firmly believe we’ll get by them in five or six games.
All of these "experts" who look at any team before the new year and can proclaim which teams are going to make it in the playoffs are dopes. At this point there is one team I've seen that I would put any money on winning the championship: Boston. Nobody else has impressed me to the point where I would say they have what it takes or doesn't have a significant flaw (that includes Denver, who I will assume can make it back to the top; however, looks like they have a bit of a hangover).

I call bullcrap on "experts" who think a certain type of player can or can't make it. To argue that you need a player like Hali, but not Domas, to win a championship. Or that the Lakers can make it because they have a certain type of team construction, regardless of the fact that they have a crap record right now. The problem is that its usually hard to prove these takes are wrong.... or to somehow win an argument. The odds are pretty good that NEITHER Hali or Domas never will ever win a championship in their career, and I would highly doubt either the Lakers or the Kings make it farther than the second round this year. But the expert can still assert they had a better chance.

I completely agree with you..... outside of dynasties, winning a championship often takes a significant amount of luck, lack of injuries, and the right match-ups in the playoffs to make it happen.

I wonder when we are going to see Vezenkov in the main rotation with 20+ minutes. It's really a shame that the Euroleague's MVP is is getting mostly some scrappy minutes at the end of the fourth when the Kings are winning/losing by 20 pts... Give the man a chance already, he is much more than just a spot up 3pt shooter and the argument that he can't play defense has proven to be wrong

I wonder when we are going to see Vezenkov in the main rotation with 20+ minutes. It's really a shame that the Euroleague's MVP is is getting mostly some scrappy minutes at the end of the fourth when the Kings are winning/losing by 20 pts... Give the man a chance already, he is much more than just a spot up 3pt shooter and the argument that he can't play defense has proven to be wrong
Mike Brown is a good coach. Sasha is developing into a rotation player. And Kings fans like how he scraps. But he’s still a situational role player at this point in his development. That could change soon.

All of these "experts" who look at any team before the new year and can proclaim which teams are going to make it in the playoffs are dopes. At this point there is one team I've seen that I would put any money on winning the championship: Boston. Nobody else has impressed me to the point where I would say they have what it takes or doesn't have a significant flaw (that includes Denver, who I will assume can make it back to the top; however, looks like they have a bit of a hangover).

I call bullcrap on "experts" who think a certain type of player can or can't make it. To argue that you need a player like Hali, but not Domas, to win a championship. Or that the Lakers can make it because they have a certain type of team construction, regardless of the fact that they have a crap record right now. The problem is that its usually hard to prove these takes are wrong.... or to somehow win an argument. The odds are pretty good that NEITHER Hali or Domas never will ever win a championship in their career, and I would highly doubt either the Lakers or the Kings make it farther than the second round this year. But the expert can still assert they had a better chance.

I completely agree with you..... outside of dynasties, winning a championship often takes a significant amount of luck, lack of injuries, and the right match-ups in the playoffs to make it happen.
PREACH! Great great post, and not just because i agree with every word lol

On our way hopefully for a big win against the Suns. With Jurkic out I’m leaning heavily in Domas to come out aggressive on both ends. We have these back to back games and I would love to go home with a win tonight. Fox, Monk, and Kkkeeegggaaannn let’s show them with as many points as you want to throw down I’m in it to win it.
#Feel the roar
#Sac town strong
#Here us roar
#Light the beam

Do I see a big change in the game plan ?
We are actually attacking the rim instead of shooting long … is it just because of Nurkic missing or some new ideas from Brown …
Working good so far !

Status
Not open for further replies.