"Paul Westphal" on twitter

Pure gold, even if it is a fake. Just something to get people's minds off the recent stretch of poor games.
@NotPaulWestphal-
https://twitter.com/#!/NotPaulWestphal

I thought I'd make a twitter so I can better converse with the greatest fans in the NBA!
But first I'd like to clear things up...
@CarmichaelDave Tyreke throwing up as I was diagramming a play at half time was PURELY coincidental. I swear.
Hmm...0 followers. That matches how many of my players are following me this season.
@daCSmith Is Flip Saunders looking for any assistants with head coaching experience?
Not my job to teach them how to play ball. Their high school and college coaches should have done that. Blame the public school system.
@daCSmith Could a get a follow, maybe a retweet? None of my players follow me. It would mean a lot.
@teamziller Could your site give me some good pub? Just pretend my offense has ball movement when you write your game recap.
I think the problem is our play book isn't big enough. Need to add a few more isolation plays. 1-4 flat FTW!!!
@mr_jasonjones If DeMarcus doesn't improve his grammar I will have to continue to bench him.
That Kosta Koufos is a player! I'd isolate him any day of the week!
Guys, just wait till I get the hang of my rotations. #Kings
@notmikedunleavy I one day dream to be as awesome of a coach as you!
Our offense really isn't that bad guys. West Virginia couldn't even outscore us tonight!
Okay, that probably didn't help.

Last edited:
This is great. I want to know what is on that piece of paper that PW is always holding on the bench at games. A resume? Names of all the players?

haha it's funny because it's true, as with all good comedy.

the nuggets announcers last night said they'd
never seen a team with so much iso play
i think only the lakers come close to us in terms of 1v1 ball (kobe) but at least they have a superstar who thrives on it.

god this is depressing!