iheartBrad said:
like ive been saying since the beginning of the playoffs in all these threads

Pats win!
Hey, I also have been saying the Pats will win even before the season began. :D

CONGRATS TO AN AWESOME TEAM: THE PATRIOTS

Rockmeister said:
Hey, I also have been saying the Pats will win even before the season began. :D

CONGRATS TO AN AWESOME TEAM: THE PATRIOTS
yeah like i said...you me and BIC are pretty much the only hardcore Pats fans on this site

we knew...

1 catch for Mr. Mitchell....and the Pats weren't even respecting him enough to play him tight...hehehe

i really wanted to see Rodney Harrison take him down hard once or twice...but whatever we won

monster night by Rodney Harrison

and how cute was that footage of Tedy and his two sons...OH they are so frickin CUTE!! i just wanted to find them and kidnap them

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Tom should have won MVP, but nice job Branch.
I'm one of Tom Brady's biggest fan. I named my 9-month old puppy Brady after Tom, however, I didn't feel he should have gotten the MVP. I was really rooting for Deion Branch. Did you see that catch he had over Brian Dawkins? He literally took that pass away from him..

I really thought it was funny when D Givens and M. Vrabel was mocking TO by flapping their arms and flexing their muscles when they got a TD. That was pretty funny.

Last edited:
yeah loved the touchdown dances....i knew they were gonna do that...they were quiet for the past 2 weeks...and i knew when it was time to do a touchdown celebration they were gonna do the "TO" if the situation was reversed TO would so do it to us....so i don't feel the least bit bad...someone on another site swore it looked like TO was crying...bahahha

as for Tom/Deion and the MVP trophy...i thought Deion would get i hoped Deion would get it and i felt he most deserved it.....i didn't vote myself but i really hoped that America wouldn't make a mistake...and they didn't

woohoo go Pats

I got the points right, just not the team :/.

My team (s) aren't there (or even close for that matter) so I just went for the underdog because everyone loves a good underdog story and to annoy some friends who are Pat's fans....And yes, I stupidly made a bet.:( :eek:

A little off topic, but was anyone else just a little bit disappointed with all the hoopla of the superbowl this year. Yes, yes, they wanted to tone it down from last years, but they went to a whole different extreme this year. I enjoyed much of the pregame. Gretchen Wilson, Charlie Daniels, Black eyed Peas, Earth Wind and Fire, Alicia Keys and the tribute to Ray Charles, the tributes to the armed forces and the performance of the national anthem, but from then on it went down hill.

The half-time show? Paul McCartney is great, a living legend, but he is not right for the biggest spectacle in American Sports. The commercials? BIG disappointments. The only one I found "ok" was the Pepsi one. I didn't like the Ford mustang one and the others fall into the same category. :(

Eh, I thought the careerbuilder.com ones were kind of funny...everyone loves monkeys right? lol.

Which pepsi one did you like? The one where they use the 10 marketing rules I assume is what your talking about, not the one where they all try to copy the rap star and buy pepsi trucks.

Anyone see that coin flip? I don't know if anyone noticed, but when they gave it to a kid to do the coin flip, the kid threw the coin up in the air instead of flipping it. Basically, it landed on whatever was facing up when he threw it.

My cousin and I made fun of this throughout the whole game. It could've basically been rigged for this to happen. I'm sure that kid was on every Patriot fan's as well every gambler's hit list that had money on the Patriots if they had lost.

About the commercials... when they showed the one with all the military guys in the airport, and everyone is watching them respectfully, and at the end it said "Thanks" or something like that, I said jokingly, "From Anheiser-Busch," because it was such obvious patriotic/emotional manipulation and Bud beer (Duff) was the first product to pop into my mind as a direct opposite to the high values the commercial was attemping to invoke... I was just being ironic... and then on the screen comes "from Anheiser-Busch." I couldn't believe it! Does this disturb anyone else? It's kinda like Phillip-Morris running these commercials about how much they help the community. I just wanna say "Shut the hell up and make your death sticks, you aren't fooling anybody!"

But enough with that diatribe. ;)

Clock management was unbelievably horrible by Philly in the last 5 minutes. What were Reid/McNabb thinking? It's like they gave up.

But I was rooting for the Pats, so congratulations on the Dynasty!
~~

Congrads to Sac's own Teddy Bruschi on his 3rd Championship! Congrads to the Pats fans here. They were the best team on the field.

Im glad TO lost. He deserved it so much:p

What was up with McNabb and Reids clock Management?! That was horrible. I was stunned watch them taking their time in the last 4 minutes in the game. Unbelievable.

The copmmercials were ok I actually thought some were pretty good. Im not a commercial watcher. Commercials are for breaks not for watching anyway.

Not a fan of the Halftime show either but it wasnt half bad...

xrzn said:
Anyone see that coin flip? I don't know if anyone noticed, but when they gave it to a kid to do the coin flip, the kid threw the coin up in the air instead of flipping it. Basically, it landed on whatever was facing up when he threw it.

My cousin and I made fun of this throughout the whole game. It could've basically been rigged for this to happen. I'm sure that kid was on every Patriot fan's as well every gambler's hit list that had money on the Patriots if they had lost.
Oh, for crying out loud. The kid was just a "kid". He's an innocent 10 or 11 yr old boy. No one came up to him and said "hey kid, toss the coin like this". What a trivial thing to make fun of.